The Ocean Retreat
The Ocean Retreat
Nestled on the world-class and pristine coastline of Tasmania, this architectural beauty is a luxury oceanside oasis. With 180-degree stunning ocean views, you are sure to get lost in the beauty of the cliffs of Falmouth.
Designed for entertainment and to maximize natural light, each room's floor-to-ceiling windows create a warm and welcoming ambiance for all who enter. The contemporary decor and high-end finishes are aimed to make your stay as comfortable as possible, while the outside living space allows you to have the best of both worlds.
Step onto the back patio, and you will be blown away by the views, outdoor dining option, and small swimming pool. Spend your days relaxing under the sun before heading back inside, where there are games, DVDs, and a fully equipped kitchen to enjoy before you retire to the comforts of your spacious sleeping quarters.
Graciously accommodating up eight guests, the home is perfect for romantic couples' retreats or small family occasions. Larger groups can split the king beds into twin-sized beds. Two full-size trundle beds are also available. The windows in the master room allow you to watch whales roam the barren coast from your cozy place of slumber. Each room has its own ensuite with a heated towel rail, L'Occitane toiletries, and a walk-in closet for additional comfort.
Enjoy the ultimate getaway on Australia's unbeatable east coast island of Tasmania.
Private Residence with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3800 square feet, 354 square meters
King, King, King, and 2x Twin
8 guests maximum
All bedrooms can be made up as either 1 x King Bed or 2 x Twin Singles
Launceston Airport (LST), Hobart Airport (HBT)
1 hour and 45 minutes by car (LST), 2 hours 30 minutes by car (HBT)
No Pets Allowed
Activities of Interest
- Mountain Biking (Bay of Fires Trails)
- Wildlife Viewing
- Bird Watching
Places of Interest
- Steels Beach (10 minute drive)— Vast surfing beach with white sand.
- Winifred Curtis Reserve (10 minute drive)— Stunning reserve with beach and walking trails.
- Cataract Gorge Reserve (1 hour and 40 minute)— One of the region's premier tourist attractions, you can enjoy walking around, swimming, and exploring the wild life.
- World Renowned - Freycinet National Park (45 minutes)— Trails lead up to a lookout for panoramic views over Wineglass Bay.