***Currently in Ibiza until October 2nd 2022***
Experience unforgettable moments on this impressive motor yacht built by the Italian Mariora shipyard in 2002 and refitted in 2019.
Barcelona is the home base of ROSIQUE. However, she tends to summer in the Balearic Islands mostly between Ibiza and Mallorca.
A truly stunning yacht, the main deck aft offers a shaded place for outdoor lounging and dining, a sofa along the stern, and an elevated table and mobile chairs, making the exterior living exceptional.
As you walk around to the bow, there is a large sunbed with panoramic views. The flybridge adds another private space for guests to relax throughout the day. The yacht's port side is outfitted with a C-shaped sofa, elevated table, and a sunbed, strategically placed to receive the most light. There is a widescreen TV for onboard entertainment. The galley is also located on the main deck, with the aft section providing the formal dining area that seats six.
The lower deck boasts the guest accommodations forward and amidships while the crew sleeping quarters are behind. There are 3 cabins. Both the Master and VIP cabins have queen sized beds and there is a further guest cabin with two single/twin beds. All are very private with fine linens and plush bedding.
LOA 24.00m (78' 9")
Beam 5.80m (19')
Draft 1.80m (5' 11")
Hull construction GRP
Hull configuration Displacement
Year built: 2002
Year refit: 2019
Cabins: 3 (2 Double and 1 Twin)
Total guests: 6
Cruising speed 12 kn
Fuel consumption (l/hr) 300
Yacht with 3 levels
3 cabins, 4 heads, 3000 feet long
Queen, Queen, and Twin
6 guests maximum
Either Ibiza or Palma
30 minutes from either
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Provisioning and Other Fees
There is a captain and two stewards onboard with you at all times. They will look after you, take you where you want to go, prepare all meals and provide housekeeping and access to all activities. The costs for these are set at €300 per person, per day and are payable prior to setting sail. The cost for the food and drinks consumed are on top of this.
Depending on location, mooring costs will also be incurred.
Fuel is chargeable by the litre (currently around €2 per litre) and settled the end of the your trip.
This property is part of our Reserve tier. This elevated group is for homes and yachts that rent for $25,000+ a week, which is why the Key value and Exchange fees are higher than other homes in the Club. Additionally, these homes come with staff, housekeeping, and concierge services as standard. If you have further questions, please contact your Relationship Manager who will be delighted to help in any way that they can.
Activities of Interest
- Scuba Dive
- Jet Ski
Places of Interest
- Balearic Islands — The four main islands include the gorgeous islands of Ibiza, Formentera, Mallorca, and Menorca.
- Amalfi Coast — At just 30 miles long, Italy’s Amalfi coast offers rich and concentrated yacht charter grounds with incredibly blue waters and stunning scenery.
- Croatia — Quickly becoming one of the top European vacation spots, you won't want to miss the private and peaceful destination.
- Sicily and the Aeolian Islands — These islands are famous for their sandy beaches, secluded anchorages, and quaint fishing villages.
- Sardinia — This beauty is the second largest island in the Western Mediterranean, with 1,100 miles of uniquely rugged Mediterranean coastline and charming harbor villages.