Situated on 3000 square feet just 15 and 20 minutes away from Estepona and Marbella respectively, this five-bedroom villa offers a great home base for exploring the Costa Del Sol! Close to amazing scenery, cosmopolitan nightlife, and aquamarine oceans, this villa will delight you and your guests!
This gorgeous home is decorated to the highest of standards, featuring all the amenities you would expect from such a high-end location. The main lounge is spacious and elegant, and there’s a separate downstairs lounge that’s perfect for the kids and teenagers to hang out in. A game room and pool table allow for plenty of entertainment indoors, and the upstairs terrace is the perfect place to catch the last rays of the afternoon sun. The heated pool, gym, and sauna will keep you rejuvenated and refreshed during your stay.
This villa is set in the picturesque Benamara, with landscaped gardens and tranquility abound. A short distance away you’ll find the beach, and the villa also rests within the coastal resort of San Pedro de Alcantara, making it easy walking distance to a selection of good quality restaurants, shops, and bars. The local amenities are so good, there’s little reason to leave your private slice of paradise!
Recently added to the estate, the beach bar is a few hundred yards away from the villa, featuring great beach beds, good food all time of day, and cold beer and wine whenever you desire!
If you’re looking for a relaxing break while still being in the middle of the action, this villa has no equal!
Private Residence with 3 levels
5 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3000 square feet, 279 square meters
King, Queen, 2x Twin, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
10 guests maximum
Málaga Airport - AGP
1 hour by car
Views of the community pool, well-landscaped gardens, and beyond that the sea.
No Pets Allowed
Activities of Interest
- El Paraiso Golf Club (10 minute drive) - Play a round at one of the most established courses on the Costa del Sol!
- Amaneceres, Actividades Ecuestres (20 minute drive) - Take guided horseback rides through stunning mountain scenery.
- Red Tide Charter (15 minute drive) - Heading out of Puerto Banus, these fishing excursions guarantee great catches!
- Corominas Necropolis (20 minute drive) - Archeologists will adore this incredible site, where you can take a close look at stone age artifacts dug up from multiple excavations.
Places of Interest
- Estepona (15 minute drive) - Explore the Centro Historico, gorgeous beaches, and more in this historic town.
- Marbella (20 minute drive) - For a night on the town, there's nowhere like the coastal glitz and glamour of Marbella.
- Puerto Banus (15 minute drive) - This lively marina area offers sensational views and luxury shopping.
It´s a lovely house and Martin´s suggestions for places to visit were great! We had a great time!”
La Quinta is beautiful and comfortable. The house is close to many sights and beaches. But the pool and the grounds were so inviting that we didn't even venture to the beach. Nigel, the property manager, was available to show us around the house and figure out how things worked. He is very knowledgeable about the area and had many suggestions. We enjoyed our stay very much.”
Great location, beautiful inside had a great 3 week stay”