Colonia de San Pere, Mallorca, Spain
Situated amongst stunning scenery in the unspoilt north east of Mallorca, Can Trigo enjoys a wonderfully private position allowing guests to unwind in a peaceful and natural environment.
Can Trigo is only 45 minutes by car from Palma airport and is located between dramatic mountains and the blue waters of Alcudia Bay. Without exception, guests arriving at Can Trigo are struck by the tranquility of its setting and the beautiful views.
There are 3 bedrooms and 2 brand new bathrooms that have just been renovated. The master bedroom has a double-bed and there are 2 twins in the other two rooms.
There is a fully equipped kitchen with everything you may need, a dining area that can comfortably seat 10 and a separate living room with 2 large sofas to enable you to relax with a DVD after a tough day on the beach.
The sense of space and nature at Can Trigo is extraordinary. The landscaped gardens are full of olive, almond and fig trees and the only noise you will hear other than your own will be bird song.
A massive terrace with a wooden pergola on one side runs around the whole villa. It has a separate barbecue area with a beautiful built-in stone barbeque.
There is also the added convenience of two outside showers on different levels of the villa.
Outside facilities include:
- Huge terraces surrounding villa with large teak dining table and chairs and comfortable outdoor furniture
- Swimming pool 8mx4m
- Large teak decking area for sunbathing around the pool
- Separate barbeque area
- Endless unspoilt grounds beyond the landscaped garden plot including direct access to the mountains
The property's secluded position offers guests unrivalled privacy and yet only 5 minutes down the private valley is the delightful coastal town of Colonia de san Pere.
Colonia de san Pere is a pretty Mallorcan town which happily has managed both to retain its local charm and develop sufficiently to provide visitors with all necessary amenities. In terms of activities Can Trigo is very well positioned given its proximity to some of the island's finest beaches, 4 top rated golf courses and the beautiful medieval town of Arta is 10 minutes away.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2500 square feet, 233 square meters
Queen, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
6 guests maximum
45 Minutes by Car
The beautiful mountains and the blue waters of Alcudia Bay
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- The North East of Mallorca is spoilt for choice when it comes to golfing as there are many more course in this part of the island than in the Pollensa area.
- The following 18 hole championship golf courses are all within 20 minutes drive: Capdeprera, Canyamel, Alcanada and Pula
Places of Interest
- 10 minutes walk / 2 minute drive to the lovely beach at Colonia de San Pere.
- 10 minutes drive to Son Serra which is a stunning beach (on the Alcudia bay)