Sandy Seagrove Escape
Sandy Seagrove Escape
Are you ready to escape to the more laid-back pace of life? Find it amidst white-sand beaches and majestic sunsets on the Emerald Coast of Florida along County Highway 30A.
Beachwood Villas condo is the perfect family vacation to the beach your kids will remember for a lifetime, a girls’ get-a-way weekend, or a guy’s golf and fishing trip.
Why Choose our Condo?
The location! Beachwood Villas is located across the street from public beach access with building 13 being about 1,300 feet away from sticking your toes in the sand! (maybe a 5-minute walk)! Additionally, it is just steps to the two community pools, tennis courts, shuffleboard, and children’s play area. Local shops and restaurants can be found along miles of pedestrian-friendly walkways stretching from Seaside (1.5 miles to the west) to Rosemary Beach (6.6 miles to the east) and beyond! Grab sandals and sunscreen and get ready to explore!
A day of play along 30A is bound to work up the appetite. You’ll enjoy the well-equipped kitchen: modern appliances including a dishwasher, stove, and refrigerator, as well as all the pots, pans, and silverware you’ll need. And yes — there’s a Keurig for that morning cuppa joe to get the morning off to a head start!
Coming with a group? We’ve got you covered. Our top/3rd-floor condo sleeps eight guests across three bedrooms, with two bathrooms. (No elevator in the building)
The Master bedroom boasts a king bed, TV and ensuite bathroom.
The 2nd bedroom features a queen bed, TV and shares the 2nd full bathroom with the 3rd bedroom featuring two sets of twin bunk beds and its own TV and DVD player for the kids.
Free Wi-Fi and games will round out the evening as you enjoy the beach décor and private, outdoor balcony.
When you still have energy to burn, then hit the tennis courts for a few sets or the community swimming pool for one last dip. Dripping wet bathing suits can go straight in the washer/dryer ready for the next day’s action. Didn’t have room for all your rackets or beach toys, enjoy complimentary use of some of our toys and equipment (as it holds up!)
Why is the Beachwood Villas Complex so popular for visitors to the area? Is it an easy five-minute walk to white-sand beaches where you can wiggle your toes in the water, unwind in two pools, and enjoy tennis courts or shuffleboard.
Whatever the reason, we hope you’ll enjoy your stay and look forward to hosting you!
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1150 square feet, 107 square meters
King, Queen, and 2x Bunk
8 guests maximum
Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport (ECP)
45 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Activities of Interest
- Bike riding
- Boating, Sailing
- Dolphin watching
- Paddle boarding
Places of Interest
- Rosemary Beach - on the cusp of becoming one of America's favorite new vacation destinations with upscale boutiques, restaurants, and every kid’s favorite “The Sugar Shak”
- Seaside - known for its pastel-colored beach houses, iconic whitewashed post office, and architect-designed walkways leading to the sugar-white sand
- Rosemary Beach Racquet Club - a tennis lover’s paradise
- Sandestin Tennis Club - one of the Top 25 Tennis Resorts in the USA
- Sandestin Baytowne Wharf - fun area for families with kids ages 5-15. Lots of restaurants, an arcade, zip lining, candy shop, bungee trampoline, etc
- Silver Sands Outlet Mall
- The Track - Go karts and mini golf
- Destin Harbor Boardwalk - Destin’s lively entertainment center and the perfect waterfront place to be for guests and residents looking for endless fun
- Air Force Armament Museum - the only facility in the U.S. dedicated to the display of Air Force armament.
- In Panama City: Pier Park Outlet Mall, Gulf World Marine Park, Shipwreck Island Waterpark, Coconut Creek Family Fun Park