Big Pine Lodge
Big Pine Lodge
Charming and delightful, Big Pine Lodge is a traditional log cabin with gorgeous windows, warm earthy details, and a welcoming ambiance for all who enter. Nestled outside the Bavarian-styled village in the Cascade Mountains, the Alpine-style buildings, German influence, Ski Hills, and other outdoor adventures nearby are sure to make you fall in love with Eastern Washington.
As you enter the home, you will first notice the oversized logs for walls and beams, wood floors, and stone details showcased tastefully throughout the house. The floorplan is an open concept allowing the great room to be the heart of the home and flows into the kitchen and dining room. The family room has a stone fireplace and leather seating you can sink into after a day of exploration. The gourmet kitchen boasts top-notch stainless-steel appliances, counter seating, and elegant fixtures.
The view outside is captivating. In the winter, you can marvel at the mountains and snow-covered pines, and in the summer, be enchanted by the lush greenery and abundance of stars in the sky. With a hot tub ready for use, a covered porch with seating, and a dining table with an umbrella, you can spend as much time as you want outdoors, no matter the season or time of day.
Leavenworth is home to the unique Leavenworth Nutcracker Museum, Leavenworth Reindeer Farm, plenty of peaceful trailheads, wineries, and more entertainment options that are sure to impress you! Come to ski, snowshoe, snowmobile or enjoy horse drawn sleigh rides in the winter. Boat, swim, paddle board, raft and float the rivers, or just relax by the water surrounded by majestic mountain ranges and evergreens.
Private Residence with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2300 square feet, 214 square meters
King, King, and Queen
6 guests maximum
Wenatchee Pangborn Memorial Airport (EAT), Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA)
60 minutes by car (EAT), 2 hours 10 minutes by car (SEA)
View of the mountains and stars!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Wine Country
- Day Trips
- Snowmobiling & Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Wildlife Viewing
- White Water Rafting
- Boating & Paddle Boarding
- Wine Tasting
Places of Interest
- Waterfront Park — Quiet and peaceful park with riverside trails.
- Leavenworth Nutcracker Museum — Dedicated to nutcrackers, this museum has over 7000 of them for you to marvel.
- Leavenworth Ski Hill — Small ski area and an historic district located at the end of Ski Hill Drive with ski, tubing, and more.
- Leavenworth Reindeer Farm — Home to calm and sweet raindeer both kids and adults will fall in love with.
- Front Street Park — Charming park with shaded lawns & sledding with Christmas lights.
- Stevens Pass Ski Resort
- Lake Wenatchee Beach and Boating
- Wenatchee River River Rafting