This characteristic London home in Camden Town, in one of London's typically upscale streets and with easy access to all the iconic attractions, is a find for those who want to make the most of it and discover all that London has to offer!
Famous for its sprawling cluster of markets and shops as well as for an embrace of all things counter culture, Camden offers a concentrated version of London street life.
Whether shopping or visiting one of the many restaurants and pubs, Camden is a popular place for many Londoners. It is also home to some of the trendiest live music venues in Europe.
Within walking distance are some of the city's most popular outdoor areas, namely Regent's Park and Primrose Hill, perfect for a relaxing stroll.
This home receives up to 6 guests. It has two comfortable bedrooms, two bathrooms, living areas, and a private backyard. The property is split into three levels making it perfect for a small group of friends or family, as it offers enough space and privacy.
The open plan kitchen and living areas are cozy with elegant decor, with lots of color and fun, offering a warm and friendly feeling. And the garden is perfect for relaxing after a long day exploring the city or having a refreshing cocktail with your friends and family!
Among the beauties of the capital, you will discover can't-miss magical places, such as Piccadilly Circus, Leicester Square, and Covent Garden. At the same time, history and reading lovers will enjoy immersing themselves in the British Museum, Sir John Soane's Museum, or the Maughan Library, to mention just a few.
And before the sun starts going down, walk to the top of Primrose Hill to enjoy one of the most iconic views over London bathed in marvelous orange light.
Welcome to London!
Private Residence with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1400 square feet, 131 square meters
King and King
6 guests maximum
One of the bedrooms also has an additional comfy sofa bed.
City of London Airport
55 minutes drive
Nice views from the double windows of London.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Please note that the checkin will take place via a keybox system.
Activities of Interest
- London Zoo
- Walk along the canals of Little Venice
- Afternoon tea at Claridge’s
- Road markets
- Primrose Hill
- Regent's Park (0.2 miles) This park is home to 4,000 trees, a meadow, horse riding tracks and the famous Serpentine.
- Pimrose Hill (0.2 miles) A great park with best view of the London skyline . The rolling hills and meadows of the park will mesmerize you .
- Claridge’s in the heart of Mayfair (1.8 miles) Enjoy a delicious afternoon tea.
- Candem Town (0.6 miles) one of the most vibrant areas in London . Best known for its shops and entertainment!
Places of Interest
- Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, St James' Park are all within easy reach
- Natural History Museum, V&A - Victoria and Albert Museum and Science Museum
- Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens, the largest central park in London, offers great walks and horse rides - look for the Hyde Park Stables.
- Enjoy a day of shopping in Notting Hill, High Street Kensington and Knightsbridge, where the famous department store, Harrods, is located.
- Soho (2.2 miles) This buzzing and unique central London neighbourhood is home to bars and galleries.
- Royal Albert Hall (3.6 miles) One of Britain's great Victorian splendours, most famous for the Proms classical music festival.
- The British museum (2 miles) The British Museum is the world's oldest national public museum.
- City of Westminster (1.8 miles)
Rudolf B.November 2023
I can only recommend this lovely home! 5 stars”
Nazita G.April 2023
If you want a feel of real London living this is a great place. There is a pub right next door for fabulous pub food. The location is great for easy access to the city. We used Uber or The Black cab, the cost was minimal, we never used the train station so can not comment on that, the Uber rides to the city were no more than $15-20. The apartment is very comfortable and has all the amenities you need. It is really tight corners but then it is a typical London building, very well set up and really quiet. We enjoyed our stay and recommend the apartment if you want to be close to the city and in a very quiet well set up unit. ”
John K.March 2023
We spent a perfect week in London in this beautiful Primrose Hill flat! Great location in walking distance to Camden, Regents Park, and the London Zoo. Clean and quiet area with plenty of room for our family of 4. Great communication with host. ”