Falesia Beach Luxury Penthouse
Imagine the Grand Canyon sitting on a beach. Welcome to Falésia Beach upon which is perched one of the Algarve's hidden gems, the Pine Cliffs Resort. Located in the Algarve on Portugal's south coast the property boasts many restaurants, seven pools (one indoor), gyms, tennis and paddle courts, a world-class spa, and an exquisite golf course.
The 1,200 square feet apartment is located within Pine Cliffs Residence which is branded a Starwood Luxury Collection. It looks over the Residence pool and a lush canopy of Pine Trees, through which you will catch glimpses of the golf course. The apartment is a ten-minute beautiful stroll through the resort to the dramatic cliffs. From there guests take an elevator and then a wooden path with steps down to the beach.
The Algarve has about 300 days of sunshine yearly and mild winters; the Atlantic Ocean provides a welcoming cooling effect in the summer. Even in the winter, the sun shines most of the day, and the occasional rain doesn't tend to stay long, which is perfect for playing golf.
Close to Faro International Airport and a short drive from the refined but lively marina town of Vilamoura, guests of this luxury property can enjoy a quiet, private atmosphere while visiting the Algarve area and discovering its stunning beaches and delicious local cuisine.
Pine Cliffs Residence's stylish interior is beautifully decorated with a elegant style keeping all the necessary amenities that guests may need during their stays, such as a fully equipped kitchen and living areas. The large windows with beautiful exterior south-west facing views give this beautiful property a dramatic brightness, highlighted by the classic and sophisticated interior decor.
This gorgeous home features two bedrooms decorated in a soft-classic style and can accommodate five guests who enjoy a comfortable, luxurious, and quiet relaxing space. (A fifth person is accommodated on a pull-out sofa in the living room). The bathrooms are fully equipped with everything guests may require during their stay. They are nicely decorated with a harmony of elements and colours.
The outside areas with fantastic gardens and pool views are the perfect complement for a lovely evening- soiree to relax and enjoy with family, friends or as a couple. Guest enjoy daily cleaning and room service is available.
Private Residence with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1290 square feet, 120 square meters
King and 2x Twin
5 guests maximum
Housekeeping can convert the sofa in the sitting room to an additional bed and make it up for a fifth person.
30 minutes by car
Beautiful views of Pine Cliffs Residence swimming pool and a lush canopy of pine trees.
No Pets Allowed
Upon check-in guests are required deposit a credit card for incidentals. It is typically 75 euros per day and is only charged for actual consumption (golf, tennis, restaurants, spa, room service...)
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Pine Cliffs Golf Course, (5 minutes walk from the apartment) Pine Cliffs Golf Course is surrounded by magnificent old pine trees. The front holes are played overlooking the magnificent Falésia beach.
- Albufeira Riding Centre (5 mins drive) equestrian centre offering beautiful treks through the local countryside on our well mannered horses.
- Vale do Lobo (29 mins drive) Experience a world of absolute relaxation and comfort and offers a number of soothing treatments, designed to transport you to an entirely new level of tranquillity.
- Skydive Algarve (33 mins drive) Located in the beautiful Algarve coast with the best sea views in Europe.
Places of Interest
- Faro (37 mins drive) Visit the Algarve’s capital, It has an attractive marina, well-maintained parks and plazas, and a picturesque cidade velha (old town) ringed by medieval walls.
- Benagil Caves (40 mins drive) One of the Algarve's – and Portugal's – most emblematic sights, this huge natural oceanside cave has a hole in its ceiling through which streaming sunlit illuminates the sandstone and beach below.
- Cerro da Vila Roman Ruin (17 mins drive) leisurely walk of less than an hour - Roman remains are found throughout the region, including this villa. You will also find a well-curated museum.
- Historic RomanTemple of Évora (2 hours 30 mins drive)
- Castelo de Silves, Medieval castle (30 minutes drive) situated in quintessential Portugese town
- Loulé market, situated in beautiful historical building (25 minutes drive) will let you sample an authentic Portuguese market town.
- Villamoura (25 minutes drive) is a refined but lively spot with many bars and restaurants looking over the marina.