This beautiful property of 10763 square feet is located in the small village of Warton, close to the area of Lytham, Lancashire.
Both locations offer visitors a tranquil, relaxed atmosphere to visit the local churches, shops, and buildings that retain the charm of the English countryside.
Surrounded by greenery and countryside, outdoor activities are attractive and popular around this area, from bird sanctuaries to beautiful nature parks and famous golf courses such as Royal Lytham & St Annes Golf Club.
Visitors will be able to enjoy a variety of outdoor excursions and visits to nearby small towns and villages, as well as being within easy reach of the city of Manchester and a wide variety of activities to suit all tastes and ages.
Fletcher's hall is a beautiful Tudor-style residence with elegant and vintage decor. This private residence has four ensuite bedrooms. They are decorated in a traditional and classic style and can accommodate eight guests who will enjoy a comfortable, homely, and quiet space to relax.
The property's interior combines characterful architecture, beautiful wooden antique furniture, and carefully kept period pieces, creating an attractive British decor in this homely English Manor House. The mixture of colours and design matches the ambience of each room, along with a castle-style set that reflects the unique character of this property. The kitchen is fully equipped and decorated, following the same traditional and rustic design as the other living areas.
The outdoor space with 5 acres of land and large fields offers plenty of room for outdoor activities and relaxing, with a football golf course and sand padlock.
Fletcher's hall also features a games area adding the perfect complement for a lovely evening- a soiree to relax or to enjoy with family, friends or as a couple.
***June 26th is Lytham festival week 2 miles from Fletchers Hall***. Performing in 2023 are Sting, Lionel Richie, Blondie, Def leopard, motley Crue and much more!
Private Residence with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 10763 square feet, 1000 square meters
King, King, King, and King
8 guests maximum
Football golf set on 5 acres.
Please note the following: The pool is open from May to October at no additional cost.
1 hour 4 minute drive
Charming views of green fields
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
£40 per week for heating in the property 7th-21st April.
Activities of Interest
- Turbary Woods Owl and Bird of Prey Sanctuary (25 mins drive) rescue and rehabilitation centre where visitors can enjoy spectacular views of some of the birds that call the sanctuary home.
- Bowland Wild Boar Park (51 mins drive) ! The park has a wide variety of animals aswell as places to stay situated in the beautiful bowland park
- The Manchester City Stadium ( 1 hour drive)Perfect for sports fans, this immersive behind-the-scenes tour of Etihad Stadium, home to the Manchester City F.C.
- Royal Lytham & St Annes Golf Club (16 mins drive) one of the host courses for the Open Championship, or the famous “British Open”, which started since first hosting the Open in 1926.
Places of Interest
- Avenham and Miller Parks (30 mins drive) adjoining Parks that lie in the picturesque Avenham valley close to Preston city centre.
- Brockholes Nature Reserve (30 mins drive) Lancashire Wildlife Trust have used their expertise to create habitats for lots of different wildlife
- Manchester (1 hour drive) There is plenty to see from art galleries, museums. A massive sporting and music history.
- Blackpool (27 mins drive) Blackpool is the jewel in the crown of the UK's many seaside towns, just as celebrated for its long stretch of beaches as its iconic Tower and world-famous Pleasure Beach.
- Lytham (9 mins drive) Walk along Lytham Green with its spectacular views over the Ribble estuary, visit the historic windmill and museum, or visit the house and gardens of the historic Grade 1 listed Georgian Lytham Hall set on the edge of the town.