Welcome to New Smyrna Beach!
This fun surf hub is known for its beaches, including nearby Canaveral National Seashore. When you aren't spending the day under the sun or exploring Florida's unbeatable East Coast, you can head back to the luxury condo with direct ocean views, beach access, and two beautiful community pools.
As you walk inside, you will be impressed by the sweeping views, tasteful decor, and spacious layout that can easily accommodate you and your loved ones. The living room has plenty of comfortable seating, a flat-screen televisions, and balcony access with ocean views.
Whip up something wonderful in the fully equipped chef's kitchen. You will have everything you need with a flat service stove, a french door refrigerator, an ice maker, a mini fridge, and granite countertops. Dine at the large wooden table with seating for six. If you desire a nice barbecue, you can head down to the seasonally heated pool, where there are gas grills, a seasonal fire pit, picnic tables, shuffleboard courts, and two pools.
When you are ready to retire for the night, head back up to your fifth-floor home and retreat to one of the two bedrooms. The private, all-white master suite offers a king-sized bed and an en suite with a shower/tub combo. The second bedroom has a twin bed and a twin over a full bed bunk. There is also a TV room that has a pull out sofa for additional sleeping arrangements. And another pull out sofa in the living room. The second bath has a walk in shower.
Please note: The owners have graciously provided beach chairs, an umbrella, a cooler, beach toys, metal detector, boogie boards, and fishing poles.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1200 square feet, 112 square meters
King and Full + Twin
9 guests maximum
The second bedroom has a twin over queen bunk bed and an additional twin bed. The TV room has a pull out sofa sleeper. And another pull out sofa in the living room.
Orlando Sanford International Airport (SFB) less then an hour by car; Orlando International Airport (MCO) about an hour and half by car
60 min by car
Atlantic Ocean Views on one side and sunset view from the front.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Activities of Interest
- Jet Skiing
Places of Interest
- Ponce de Leon Inlet Lighthouse & Museum — 1880s lighthouse & educational exhibits.
- Marine Science Center — Small aquarium with educational programs.
- Foodie Scene- the food scene here goes far beyond typical beach bar. The restaurants whip sustainably-grown local produce and fresh-caught seafood.
- Flagler Ave- The hotspot with visitors and locals alike. Here you can stroll through the many shops, along the beach and then rest your feet while you recharge at one of the local restaurants.
- Canal Street- The historic downtown where you’ll find the work of 80 local artists, Events? Every month there’s something to do from music festivals to 3rd Thursday nights where the party is in the street.
- The Beach- The star attraction in New Smyrna Beach is its 17-mile stretch of white sandy beaches with some of the finest wave action on the east coast with wave breaks that are plentiful for expert and amateur surfers alike.
- Rocket Launches- Witness a Rocket Launch from Kennedy Space Center right at the best viewing point: on the beach!
- Theme Parks- Disney World, EPCOT, Animal Kingdom, Universal, Sea World & Cape Kennedy are all within 65 miles