Blaxhall is a small town in the east of the county of Suffolk, England.
Surrounded by a peaceful countryside setting, it offers visitors the opportunity to explore and discover the English countryside with delightful places to visit and a wealth of local cuisine and live music.
The excellent location of this privately owned property offers guests the chance to explore nearby towns such as Ipswich, considered one of the oldest places in England.
The variety of museums, castles, beautiful green parks, local shops and tours make this Suffolk region a perfect destination for all tastes and ages.
This lovely 4628 square feet property is located in Blaxhall, Suffolk. Perfect location for guests looking for a tranquil, relaxed atmosphere to visit the local churches, shops, and buildings that retain the charm of the English countryside.
The property's interior combines characterful architecture, beautiful wooden furniture and a contemporary style, creating a unique mix of decor in this homely English House. The mixture of colours and design matches the ambience of each room, with a countryside-style set that blends perfectly with the green surroundings.
This private residence has five bedrooms. They are decorated in a traditional and classic style and can accommodate ten guests who will enjoy a comfortable, homely, and quiet space to relax.
The outdoor spaces feature a vegetable garden with seasonal produce, fruit trees, and a trampoline. Perfect for enjoying the best fresh ingredients for delicious meals!
CCTV is found outside at the front and rear entrances and to the side.
Private Residence with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 3 baths, 4628 square feet, 430 square meters
King, King, King, King, and Bunk
10 guests maximum
A vegetable garden with seasonal produce, fruit trees, and a trampoline.
London Stansted Airport
1 hour 24 minute drive
Enjoy beautiful rural views over open fields, vegetable patches, orchards, and lovely walks from the front door. A short distance from Snape Maltings, Aldeburgh and Orford.
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
Activities of Interest
- Ufford Park Golf Course (13 mins drive) Ufford Park is a well laid-out course with lots of water, excellent for all golf enthusiasts!
- Ipswich Museum (33 mins drive) The gallery chronicling the town’s origins has Anglo-Saxon weapons, jewellery and other burial objects, as well as full replicas of the famous discoveries at Sutton Hoo (Anglo-Saxon) and Mildenhall (Roman).
- Framlingham Spy Mission Treasure Trail (20 mins drive) fun activities for all the family!
- Ordford Castle (15 mins drive) A small castle with fantastic views over Orford Ness.
- Snape Maltings (10 mins drive) Maltings Concert Hall One of the world's leading centres of music.
Places of Interest
- Southwold (35 mins drive) Its eccentric pier, rows of colourful beach huts, striking lighthouse and traditional seaside architecture make Southwold a true picture postcard destination.
- Walberswick (32 mins drive) This delightful coastal village is a popular holiday destination for those who wish to experience Walberswick's unspoilt dunes, its beach and its charm.
- Norwich (1h 30 mins drive) The most complete medieval city in the UK has a flourishing arts, music and cultural scene. With High Street shopping, lively restaurants, bars and nightlife and a heritage, the city is a delight to explore.
- Ipswich (34 mins drive) Ipswich is one of the oldest towns in the United Kingdom.
- Framlingham Castle (22 mins drive) known as a landmark today as it was the place where Mary Tudor or Mary I was first proclaimed Queen of England.
- Orford (15 mins drive) With its impressive castle, its quaint cottages, picturesque quay and riverside setting, it's no wonder Orford is a popular destination for weekend visits to the Suffolk coast.
- Aldeburgh (20 mins drive) Aldeburgh is a pretty coastal town on the river Alde and enjoys breathtaking views both seawards and following the river Alde inland towards Orford.