Costa Rica is a charming holiday destination with one of the most diverse and exotic ecosystems on Earth. Outdoor activities such as surfing, zip-lining, waterfalls or fishing are popular, as well as beautiful beaches where you can relax and enjoy the sun and sand.
Guanacaste, a northeastern province of Costa Rica, is known for its stunning coastal area with many extensive beaches, where you can enjoy watersports and marine wildlife.
This charming Villa is located in the hills just above Sámara. You will be only a five-minute drive from downtown Sámara and the beach.
This property's rustic and homely decoration creates a fantastic connection with the surrounding exotic landscape. Its two bedrooms, with a comfortable feel, accommodate 5 guests who will enjoy a comfortable, luminous, and quiet space to relax in.
Please Watch video of the landscape on this link :
This home's spacious lounge areas, filled with natural light, offer a warm and pleasant atmosphere. The harmony of colours and wood decor gives a lovely ambience where guests will feel welcome.
One of the most striking spaces of this Villa is the vast exterior areas. With more than one 1hectare and plenty of fruit trees and plants, guests will enjoy their tropical garden during their stay. You can hear and see 50 different species of birds, and the spectacle of monkeys dancing in the trees above guests' heads is a unique experience!
The excellent location of this private residence allows guests to visit and explore the nearby beaches and small villages, from stunning natural reserve parks to local shops and restaurants. Perfect place for holidays for all tastes and ages!
You May Also Be Interested in
Pets Welcome Upon Approval | Not Handicap Accessible
Private Residence with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 3 baths, 107640 square feet, 10001 square meters
King and Queen + Twin
6 guests maximum
The outdoor area is vast, with more than 1hectare and lots of fruit trees and plants (5 mango trees, more than 50 coconut trees, four orange trees, two citrus trees, more than 50 banana trees, local fruit trees, etc.). + DRAMATIC OCEAN VIEW In the earth on the Forest simultaneously. Many animals (Pacific), birds, and monkeys are on the property. Please watch a short video of the garden on this link:
Liberia internationnal Airport
2hours by car
CostaRican Paradise offers us a MASSIVE OCEAN VIEW. The villa is located in the hills just above Sámara. You will be only a five-minute drive from downtown Sámara and the beach. It features a covered terrace that leads to a great swimming pool. This accommodation is perfect for your vacations if you want privacy and nature yet still be close to downtown and the beach!
We have 3 lovely small cats (Youpie, Roucky and Vita). you don't need to feed them (our gardener will take care of that, and the cats only stay outside. but in case of allergy, better to warn you. we also have 4 hens so you should be able to have fresh Organic eggs every day.
Activities of Interest
- VISIT GUANACASTE COSTA RICA’S BEACHES. The beaches in Guanacaste are generally uncrowded and beautiful.
- GO SURFING OR BOOGIE BOARDING. The 800 miles of coastline in Costa Rica, and 300 or so beaches, lend to some fantastic surfing in the Pacific.
- GO ZIPLINING IN GUANACASTE. Costa Rica’s known as an adventure lover’s dream, and Guanacaste is no exception. There are plenty of places to enjoy zip lining here.
Places of Interest
- The Beach Chocolate Factory in Brasilito (1h 56 mins) Costa Rica is famous for its amazing coffee, and Guanacaste is a great location to learn more.
- Playa Samara (10mins drive) Enjoy beautiful sunsets by the shore.
- Isla Chora (14 mins drive) It is a beautiful spot with amazing views of the mountains that surround Samara Beach.
- Carrillo beach (8 mins drive) is one of the best beach in Costa Rica.