Atico duplex Sant Feliu de Guixols
Sant Feliu de Guixols is a charming little town located on the Costa Brava in Girona, just one hour from Barcelona.
With its privileged seaside location and fresh sea air, it is a perfect place for outdoor lovers who can enjoy a spot of walking, running or cycling; there are some excellent routes for ramblers. Plus, there are riding stables nearby catering for all levels of equestrian expertise. Golf lovers are in luck, as several excellent and challenging courses welcome visiting golfers within one hours drive of the resort.
S'Agaró offers visitors a great time at its calm local nightlife, like the Hit-Box Bar, where you can listen to popular music and dance the night away.
The traffic-free Rambla Vidal is a great place to shop, eat, and people-watch. The old town has many narrow, attractive little streets to explore, with delightful places to tarry over a cooling drink or strong coffee.
Sant Feliu de Guixols is one hour from Barcelona by car.
This property will allow you to access various places of interest and golf courses. At the same time, its charming surroundings and exquisite interiors offer the perfect hideaway for a holiday with family, friends or as a couple!
The inside is bright and cosy. Beautifully decorated with modern and wooden styles, guests will be welcomed by this pleasant homely feeling.
Three double-sized bedrooms featuring nice and stylish decor can accommodate a maximum of 6 guests who will enjoy a comfortable, luminous, and quiet space to relax in.
The outdoor areas offer access to the spa by the terrace and the outdoor grill—the perfect complement for an outdoor picnic or romantic evening.
Condo with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1679 square feet, 156 square meters
King, Full, and Full
6 guests maximum
Barcelona-El Prat Airport
1h 30 minutes drive
Enjoy exceptional views of the beach harbour and across surrounding rooftops from the terrace spa or preparing a barbecue.
No Pets Allowed
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- KAYAK CENTER GUÍXOLS (3 mins drive) enjoy kayaking and the beautiful coast landscape.
- Sant Feliu de Guíxols History Museum (3 mins drive) enjoy the Maritime Salvage, which has its own space in an independent building on the other side of the Passeig del Fortim, the permanent exhibition of the legacy of the painter Josep Albertí.
- Camí de Ronda (16 mins drive) beautiful footpath with stunning views of the sea and ocean.
Places of Interest
- El Monestir (2 mins drive) It is the most important historical architectural complex in the city, located a few meters from the beach.
- Cala Maset (8 mins drive) It is a tiny bay with crystal turquoise water and golden sand & rocks cover.
- Barcelona (1h 25 mins drive) Barcelona is a fantastic holiday destination. It's one of the top travel destinations for a good reason. You'll love the food, the architecture and the overall culture!