Dolly - Sunshine Beach home
The Sunshine Coast, located in South East Queensland, is a gem for visitors. Sunny skies and idyllic subtropical climate delight tourists all year round. Add a string of squeaky-clean beaches, world-class surf breaks, wildlife-rich national parks, and countless attractions; it's no mystery why this is one of Queensland's most popular tourist destinations.
Dolly is an exclusive, brand-new home in Sunshine Beach that has been cleverly designed with stunning décor, interiors, fittings and furniture and boasts ocean views and elegant tropical vibes.
Enjoying Noosa’s most distinguished position at the top of Sunshine Beach within proximity (approx. 400 m) to the beach & Sunshine Surf Club, this home has two levels of incredible features & views.
The breathtaking ocean views at Dolly are captured from this vantage point and are mesmerising and privately set back within the enclosed grounds with a rear alfresco pool area. A large deck at the front provides the perfect place for sunset drinks and lazy dinners overlooking the view.
The lower level (entry-level) is prefaced with a stunning large timber pivot door that sets the scene of style & grandeur throughout this startling trend home.
With a kids retreat/loungeroom zone (smart TVs) & powder room that flows directly to the pool decking area (built-in kitchen and BBQ) and also houses all four bedrooms on this level (1 x King w/ WIR & large ensuite, 1 x Queen & 2 x Singles – plus a further 2 x bathrooms).
Upstairs is the stunning fresh light-filled open-plan living space adjacent to an open-plan dining area and kitchen featuring state-of-the-art appliances – all flowing beautifully.
With high ceilings, divine natural lighting, new stunning Queensland timber flooring, brass tapware, ceiling fans, heating and air conditioning, and an open fireplace, Dolly is exquisite and comfortable. These sleek indulgences provide a stylish and luxurious holiday escape unlike no other.
Only a 2-minute walk to the vibrant centre of the famous Sunshine Beach Village – Dolly is close enough to access yet set back to ensure privacy easily. In addition to easy access to the National Park entrance, a stroll along the beach and coastline, and you will arrive at Hell’s Gates within the Noosa National Park.
Dolly enjoys Sunshine Beach’s relaxed nature making this incredible holiday for one (medium size family – sleeps 6) or two (small) families wanting to unwind and create lovely memories to last a lifetime.
Private Residence with 3 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 5000 square feet, 465 square meters
King, Queen, Full, and Full
6 guests maximum
Sunshine Coast Airport
27 minutes drive
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Note: No garage access (2 x car park spaces in driveway).
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Just a few meters away you will be at the 36-hole Golf Course Palmer Coolum Resort!
- Watersports - jet ski rentals at Maroochy River, surf schools at yaroomba beach, noosa river tours, fishing areas at Yaroomba beach.
- Camel riding, craft beer tasting tours, golf course resort, shopping, Yaroomba bushland park excursions and picnic, Mount Coolum excursions, The Point Coolum Beach, Lows Lookout.
Places of Interest
- Noosa World Renowned National Park (9 mins drive) Located on the Noosa headland, Noosa National Park is home to a rugged coastline scattered with coves and sheltered beaches.
- Sunshine Beach (10 mins drive) The gorgeous Sunshine Beach is renowned for its blue-green waters and perfect surfing spots.
- Eumundi Craft Music Food Markets (23 mins drive) A highlight of Eumundi Markets is enjoying the vibrant live music while sipping a Sunshine Coast grown coffee, juice or home baked treat.