Maui Island Luxury Estate
Maui Island Luxury Estate
"Blue Makai" is a private estate like no other on the island of Maui.
Located on 8 acres, this gated, luxury Launiupoko property provides a unique opportunity for large family gatherings or corporate retreats.
Nestled below the magnificent West Maui mountains and perched above the treasured Launiupoko Beach Park, this stunning property is located within 10 minutes of the historic Lahaina.
With stunning 180° ocean, sunset, and three island views, this impressive home maximizes the whole Maui experience.
With a single-level footprint and a great room that opens to the gourmet 2-island kitchen, you can easily mix and mingle with guests while entertaining or whipping up a gourmet feast.
The home features two magnificent master suites with his and her closets--one with an outdoor garden shower, steam shower, and a double soaking tub--complimented by six additional bedrooms and five bathrooms; three bedrooms in the main home, two in the Ohana with an additional sitting room and private lanai, also a pool house with mother in law quarters.
You will also enjoy the fantastic wine room, an additional sitting room, and a laundry room complete the interior living area. The outside living space includes 2000 square feet of covered lanai space, multiple gathering spaces, a built-in kitchen, and a 70-foot resort-style infinity edge pool and spa.
This estate is opulently finished with custom woodwork, beautiful limestone, and vibrant acacia wood flooring, and central A/C in each room. Magnetically furnished with high-end, comfortable exquisite furnishing and artwork, this is a truly stunning vacation home.
1st Primary Suite: King, ensuite bath
2nd Primary Suite: King, ensuite bath
Guest Bedroom #1: King, shared bathroom.
Guest Bedroom #2: King, shared bathroom across the hall.
Guest Bedroom #3: King (could be 2 twins), ensuite bath
Cottage: Bedroom #4: King, ensuite bath
Cottage Bedroom #5: King, ensuite bath
Cottage Living area has queen size sleeper sofa
Detached Ohana/Bedroom #6: King, ensuite bath
Private Residence with 1 level
8 bedrooms, 7 baths, 6600 square feet, 614 square meters
King, King, King, King, King, King, King, and King
16 guests maximum
Cottage Living area has queen size sleeper sofa. One King room can be converted to two twin beds.
Kahului Airport (OGG)
30 minutes by car
stunning 180° ocean, sunset, and three island views.
No Pets Allowed
Mid-week cleaning fee $250
Activities of Interest
- Mountain biking/hiking
- Kayaking, Canoeing, Paddle Boarding
- Zip Lining
- Helicopter tours
- Kaanapali Golf Resort - This resort features 36 fantastic rounds of golf amongst breathtaking views of land and sea.
- Blue Maui Ocean Adventures - Blue Maui offers whale watching and snorkeling, both favorite activities of visitors to Maui.
- Ironwood Ranch - From the Ironwood Ranch, guests can enjoy some of Maui's most scenic areas by horseback!
- Volcano Air Tours - There's no better way to catch sight of lava flowing from an active volcano than from the air!
Places of Interest
- Kaanapali Beach - One of Maui's signature beaches, days at Kaanapali are filled with pristine, sandy beaches and impossibly blue waters.
- Whaler's Village - At Whaler's Village, guests can enjoy fun shopping experiences, delicious restaurants, and the gorgeous beach all in one day!
- Haleakala Volcano National Park - Towering over the island of Maui and visible from just about any point, Haleakala Crater is a force of nature in every sense.
Kurt H.March 2023
We have stayed at amazing Third Home bookings all over the world, but the Miller's home in Maui now tops the chart.. It was my son's last Spring break so we had a group of 13, and it was perfect. The owners are wonderful and they have massage therapists and whatever you need to come by. Our travelling chef loved the kitchen. This home would be great for yoga or corporate retreats as well. This house was an absolute home run for my family Spring break. We hope to come back again in a couple of years. The Best.”