Located between Galway and Limerick, you'll find the idyllic town of Lahinch, Ireland, known as one of "The Friendliest Towns in Ireland". If you're looking for a charming little village, this is the place to be!
This charming small town has a rich history that visitors can easily see through its preserved sites, museums, and monuments; it's also a modern town that embraces the present and the future, with plenty of different activities and places to visit nearby.
Lahinch is known as "The Boutique Capital of Clare", so one of the best things to do in Lahinch is to visit its unique shops, restaurants and cafes. Outdoor lovers are lucky, as they can wander and explore nearby natural parks and amazing landscapes such as the Cliffs of Moher.
The excellent location of this private residence allows visitors to enjoy a tranquil stay while being nearby large cities and various outdoor activities, the perfect destination for all tastes!
This lovely private residence offers guests spacious, cosy, bright living areas with fantastic views from the countryside. Its modern and stylish decor matches perfectly with the rustic and wooden elements giving this home a homely and warm feel. Its spacious living room features a fireplace ideal for the warmer evenings to enjoy and relax by the fire.
The ample American-style kitchen and dining room it's a perfect spot to enjoy a great lunch or dinner with family, friends or as a couple!
The outdoor area offers a pleasant lounge spot, a sauna, and a jacuzzi to enjoy during the evening or the day. A fantastic stay to enjoy, relax, and discover Ireland!
Private Residence with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3875 square feet, 360 square meters
King, King, King, and Twin
8 guests maximum
Put out sofa bed in King Room upstairs
48 minutes drive
Panoramic views of Liscannor Bay and Lahinch Championship Golf Course to the West, North Co Clare, and Burren. Please note The Property is home to Outdoor Cats, they will be fed twice daily in the garden of the property and will not interfere with Guests.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
No loud noise after 11pm
Heating Hot Tub and Sauna €200 per week
Activities of Interest
- This coastline benefits from Atlantic breakers that attract surfing and canoeing enthusiasts from all over the world and
- Old Ground Hotel (30 minutes drive) Expect Great Gatsby-esque 1920’s glamour mixed with the usual warm Irish hospitality, enjoy lunch and afternoon tea!
- Clare Museum (30 mins drive) From archaeological sites to Clare’s musical tradition, taking in religious and social history along the way, the Riches of Clare exhibition is a treasure trove of Irish history.
Places of Interest
- Cliffs of Moher. Stretching along the Atlantic coast these stunning cliffs reach a height of over 200 metres and offer fantastic views.
- The Dingle Peninsula. Extending into the Atlantic Ocean the beautiful peninsula offers amazing walks along the coast or swimming from its beaches.
- Visit the rugged windswept natural landscape of the Burren to reconnect with nature and wildlife.
- Burren National Park (36 mins drive) Take in gorgeous views.Tour the karst hills of the region, which are rich in historic and archeological sites, including several megalithic tombs, portal dolmens, and the nearby Corcomroe Abbey.
- Galway (1 hour drive) County Galway is the third-largest city in Ireland. It has become one of the most popular tourist destinations in the country thanks to its lively atmosphere, beautiful scenery, and range of activities to enjoy.
- Lahinch Beach 2 minute drive