Hacienda Aslan Rooftop Villa in The Heart Of Miami
Hacienda Aslan Lush Rooftop Villa
Come enjoy the best of Miami’s historic and culturally-rich Little Havana neighborhood at Hacienda Aslan; a gorgeous 1925 Spanish-style villa with a rooftop, four bedrooms, and two bathrooms with a split floor plan perfect for those wanting to stay on the first floor.
Gather ‘round eclectic Florida living room surrounded by stunning architectural design. Sip your morning coffee in the sunroom, or pour a glass of wine and gather on the rooftop for beautiful, push views of palm trees and billowy sunsets. There are plenty of spaces to mingle or relax.
When you aren’t dining at Miami’s local hot spots, whip up a casual meal in the charming kitchen, then gather around the dining table that comfortably seats six to eight
The Havana Bedroom = Queen Bed, sleeps 2.
The Florida Living Room = 2 sleeper sofas with optional memory foam mattress toppers, sleeps 2.
The Sun Room = 1 sleeper sofa, sleeps 1.
1 Full Bathroom
The Aslan Primary Bedroom = Queen bed, sleeps 2.
The Rose Bedroom = 2 Twin beds, sleeps 2.
The Blue Bedroom = Full bed, sleeps 2.
1 Full Bathroom
Sleeps Total = 11
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Sunroom + TV + Roku w/ Hulu, Prime, Netflix
- Formal dining room
- Covered Lanai Patio
- Furnished Rooftop
You will have gated parking and free street parking.
We have longtime tenants in separate cottages on the property. These do not connect as they have a locked side entrance with no access to the main house. You’ll have access to your own backyard. Please respect their privacy, and they’ll do the same.
* 12 min drive from MIA airport
* 10 min drive to Coral Gables
* 15 min scenic drive to South Beach
* 15 min drive to Wynwood
* 7 min drive to Brickell
* 5 min drive to Coconut Grove & Coco Walk
* 5 minute drive to Marlins Park
* 5 min walk/2 min drive to Calle Ocho/Little Havana
* 7 min drive to Vizcaya
Private Residence with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2500 square feet, 233 square meters
Queen, Queen, Full, and 2x Twin
11 guests maximum
There are 3 sleeper sofas between the living room & sun room
Miami International Airport (MIA)
12 minutes by car
City skyline views and garden views
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
- No Smoking inside the home or enclosed patio.
- No fireplace lighting/fires/candles/coal grilling in or around the premises.
- Additional guests or visitors other than those in original travel party subject to host approval.
Activities of Interest
- Boat rentals, Boating
- Kayaking, Canoeing, Paddle Boarding, Surfing
- Bike riding
- Spas and wellness
- Tennis and Golf
- Miami Heat game at FTX Arena
- Local Beaches
- Michelin Restaurants
- Cocktail Bars
- World-Class Nightclubs
Places of Interest
- Miami Metro Zoo
- Vizcaya Museum & Gardens
- Miami Seaquarium
- South Beach
- Wynwood Arts District
- Bayside Marketplace
- Skyviews Miami Observation Wheel
- Hard Rock Casino
- Marlins Park
- Calle Ocho in Little Havana
- Wynwood Walls
- Design District
- Venetian Pool
- The Biltmore Hotel
- The Everglades
- Fairchild Tropical Gardens