Fairy Tail "Kasten"
Located in Upper Austria, in the famous Salzkammergut has an impressive selection of attractions and experiences, making it well worth a visit.
This magical fairy tale property is situated in front of lake Irrsee.
It offers a beautiful balance to the stressful everyday life for nature lovers and those looking for relaxation and romantics.
Lake Irrsee is five kilometres long, about one kilometre wide, surrounded by a natural and unspoilt landscape. Due to its unique fauna and flora, the whole lake is protected by nature protection laws. Swimmers enjoy its warm temperatures while fishermen appreciate its good stock of fish.
Despite its status as a nature reserve, gentle use by recreational athletes is, of course, allowed, even desired, as a rowing boat ride or swimming gives you a special connection to this unique lake. However, any contrary or harmful activity concerning the protective purpose of the Irrsee is prevented. For example, motorboats are not allowed to drive on the Irrsee.
This property exhibits sophistication in every detail with an interior beautifully designed, refined furniture and natural materials like wood and mineral walls.
Staying in this property is like living in a magical fairy tale where the natural furniture of the house reflects perfectly the wild nature of the surroundings.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW:
As additional amenities, guests will enjoy two open fireplaces and a swimming possibility in the river garden that connects the "Irrsee" lake with the Mondsee Village. Kids will enjoy playing in the small playground.
Guests will happily ride one of the three bikes the property provides. Baby amenities and a baby cot bed are available, making the perfect family holiday.
Small dogs are accepted only on the first floor.
Private Residence with 3 levels
5 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3767 square feet, 350 square meters
Queen, Twin, Twin, Other, and Other
9 guests maximum
1x pull-out double bed.
2x single bed length 190cm
31 minutes drive
Direct view on the "Irrsee" lake
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- The Mondsee Lake in Austria is a very beautiful attraction, with beautiful lakes and mountains.
- Hallstatt, a tiny village nestled in the mountains is like something out of a fairytale, with its charming houses, sparkling lake, and breathtaking views.
- The famous landscape of the town of Harstadt, the calm lake, the towering church, the quiet town, the winding mountains, all of which line into a perfect picture.
Places of Interest
- Lake Irrsee - the warmest bathing lake in the Salzkammergut
- Fortress Hohensalzburg. Located on the hillside of Salzburg, Austria's fourth largest city, the Hornsalzburg Fortress is one of Europe's largest medieval castles.
- Mirabell Palace. The staircase leads directly to the Marble Hall, the most beautiful wedding hall in Central Europe. The Mirabelle Garden, with many characters, was built in accordance with Greek mythology.