Mosaic Apartment in central Barcelona
Mosaic Apartment | Barcelona
Barcelona is the capital city of Catalonia, a major seaport on the Mediterranean coast and, in the opinion of many, the most vibrant city in Europe today. The apartment is superb, close to the best shops and restaurants and only a few minutes walk from the most famous Barcelona tourist places of interest.
The mosaic apartment is situated on one level and will let guests experience the real spirit of Barcelona arts.
The condo's entrance offers a stunning view of authentic art pieces, like the entire city. The apartment is a mix of modern and traditional architecture, with all the floors fitting with mosaics and the roofs decorated in pure Barcelona old-style art.
The living room is ample and, thanks to the big windows, is full of natural light, being the perfect place to relax after a long day city tour.
Guests will also enjoy extra amenities like office space, a child room, two elegant dressing rooms, and three balconies, for a maximum capacity of 5 guests (4 adults and 1 child).
The fully equipped kitchen offers an oven, a microwave oven, a toaster, an induction hob, a robot vacuum cleaner and a kettle, perfect for tasting the traditional cuisine of the Catalan region.
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2034 square feet, 189 square meters
King, King, and Twin
5 guests maximum
El Prat, Barcelona Airport (BCN)
25 minutes drive
Enjoy the rhythm of Barcelona, seeing the Rambla street from the balcony, while being positioned on a narrow street that preserves the Catalan architecture.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Maximum capacity of 5 guests (4 adults and 1 child).
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Treat your senses with a concert at the Gran Teatre del Liceu, at the elegant L'Auditori or at the Palau de la Música Catalana famous for its Modernist architecture too.
- Montjuïc is perfect to go hiking and contemplate the views of the city.
- Enjoy a glass of wine and tasty tapas in a bar terrace. Go shopping in the lively neighborhood of Gràcia.
Places of Interest
- Gaudí's city: Stroll around the streets and admire Gaudí's Modernist architecture visiting the Sagrada Familia, the Park Güell, the Pedrera, the Baltó House and many more.
- Visit the Fundació Joan Miró, one of the biggest museums in the world, and admire its large collection of the Surrealist painter.
- Discover Barcelona's history strolling through El Gòtic neighborhood, La Rambla and the Medieval streets which lead to the old Town. Admire the architecture in St. Jaume square and the Renaissance building of La Generalitat.