Deer Valley Luxury Living
Deer Valley Luxury Living
Nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac surrounded by the mountains of Lower Deer Valley sits a beautifully built and designed residence. Spanning over 3500 square feet, this four-bedroom home is perfect for a family reunion or a vacation with friends. Just a couple of minutes away from all of the local ski resorts and hiking trails, there are endless activities to enjoy.
With an open floor plan and wood interiors, a warm and bright ambiance is apparent as soon as you walk inside. The living room is the perfect spot to hang out with friends and family, with comfortable furnishings, a pool table, and numerous windows showing off the great outdoors. Right around the corner are the fully equipped gourmet kitchen and dining table. From here, you can step outside to the large private deck featuring a stainless gas grill and outdoor seating. The backyard looks like scenery out of a magazine, and you’ll want to relish every minute of it. This home features four bedrooms, each with an ensuite bath. Whether it’s the colors or the art décor, each room has its own personality.
This home comes with some wonderful amenities such as a private hot tub, five high definition TVs, Sonos sound system, fully equipped office, washer and dryer, and vaulted great room. There is easy access to hiking trails, mountain biking, and of course, skiing—with the Provo River and some of the best fly fishing in Utah only 20 minutes away! It’s just minutes from Deer Valley, the newly combined Park City Resort & Canyons Resort renamed ‘Park City’ and Park City’s Historic Old Town.
Simply perfect is how to define this luxurious residence. Come to see for yourself!
This property is open to hosting pets or service animals for a non-refundable deposit of $200. Please contact THIRDHOME with details on the animal, including size, breed, and a photo.
Private Residence with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3500 square feet, 326 square meters
King, King, Queen, and Full + Twin
13 guests maximum
Salt Lake City
Deer Valley's beautiful Bald Mountain.
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- This home is just minutes from Deer Valley's Snow Park Lodge and a short drive to the new Vail owned and operated Park City Mountain, the largest ski resort in America!
- During the summer season, Deer Valley offers outdoor dining at the Royal Street Café, Gourmet Picnic Baskets for concerts in our outdoor amphitheater as well as special order items from the Snow Park Bakery.
- Snow Shoe and Hike in the mountains surrounding our home, there are over 300 miles of connecting trails outside the back door
Places of Interest
- For music lovers, there is the Utah Symphony & Opera Deer Valley Music Festival, the St. Regis Big Stars Bright Nights Concert Series and free Locals Summer Concert Series.
- Deer Valley was named one of the top three ski resort in North America by readers of SKI Magazine for the past six seasons
- Deer Valley Resort offers a multitude of activities during the summer including lift-served hiking, biking and scenic rides.
- Historic Old Town, Park City is within five minutes for great restaurants and shopping.
Strongly recommend this home! It is absolutely perfect and the host, Terry provided nothing less than a 5-star service. The location is in the heart of Deer Valley AND Park City. The floor plan is perfect for a family with large bedrooms and an office. Lots of amenities including beautifully renovated bathrooms and closets. Incredibly comfortable linens and beds, fireplace, pool table, hot tub, mudroom, and large garage. Definitely one of our top exchanges ever! Thanks so much to the owner for hosting and delivering a top-notch vacation.”
This is my second time staying in this property.. The home is very well appointed and very comfortable. Great location and the owner is always extremely helpful. I only have great things to say about my experiences at this property. ”
AMAZING Cant say enough good things about the hosts and the house”