Villa Pinhal | Comporta (R)
Villa Pinhal | Comporta (R)
Villa Pinhal is a luxury modern eight-bedroom villa with a privileged position, surrounded by wild nature in the beautiful and well-known area of Comporta. Comporta is a region on the northeast coast of Portugal, located south of Lisbon. This beautiful region is one of the most exclusive holiday destinations in Europe.
It is undoubtedly a fantastic destination to discover the charms of this region, one of the most extensive and beautiful in the country. Medieval villages and towns, natural landscapes, and its picturesque coastal area make this destination a unique place to visit with family and friends or on a romantic getaway.
This property is located on a plot of approximately 20ha. The location in Montes de Comporta is full of untouched pine forests, with beautiful landscapes, Arrabida Mountains and Floodplain rice at the back.
Renowned Portuguese architects conceived this property, and it stands out for its audacious design and the use of unique materials, a design recognised by several publications specialised in architecture and design. This house respects the natural imperfections of the land and fits perfectly among the native vegetation.
As you enter the home, you are greeted by peaked white-timber ceilings, an open living area, and plenty of windows to enjoy views. The kitchen and dining areas are directly behind the living room, so it is the perfect place to do some entertaining. The chef's kitchen is fully stocked with everything you need.
The main house is designed in line broken into obliques, divided into two similar symmetrical volumes, with around 3875 square feet on each side. Four bedrooms are located on each side. In the centre, a pavilion connects both spaces and creates a living area from where you can admire beautiful views.
The stylishly decorated property offers ample space for you and your guests to enjoy a wonderful stay. Thanks to the plentiful windows dotted around the property, it also features abundant natural light.
The interconnecting rooms flow in an elegant and timeless style, creating a light and airy ambience. The design and style of the modern, with luxury elements, create the perfect balance between the outside surrounding landscape and the interior's contemporary design.
The open space and full-of-light modern design pair beautifully with this characterful property to create something exceptional. The main living area is an open-plan kitchen/dining/living room, with windows allowing plenty of natural light. The stylish and modern decoration creates a cosy and elegant space with colour contrast, adding a modern twist to this space.
The incredible outdoor areas include a pool, paddle court, and a 3013-square-foot property annexe. There are also areas where guests can chill out and relax al fresco.
Villa with 1 level
8 bedrooms, 6 baths, 7750 square feet, 720 square meters
King, King, King, King, 2x Twin, 2x Twin, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
16 guests maximum
Lisbon Airport (LIS)
1 hour and 16 minutes drive
Over surrounding nature
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
The Reserve tier within THIRDHOME is a collection of qualified higher-end homes. The required key values to book these homes and exchange fees are higher than other homes in the Club.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Troia Golf Course (30 mins drive) - Catch the ferry and experience this unique course with sand and trees for a challenging game.
- Melides Beach Horseback Riding (30 mins drive) - Enjoy a unique horse riding along the beach, dunes, and pine forest of the virgin area of Melides.
- Lisbon Walking Tour (1h 35mins drive) - Perfect for first-time visitors, this guided walking tour takes you to the major sites of central Lisbon.
- Carvalhal Beach (10 minute drive) - Sublime Beach Club / Sal restaurants
- Pêgo Beach (10 mins drive) - JNCQuoi restaurant
- Comporta Beach (15 min drive) - Comporta Café / Ilha da Comporta restaurants
- Aberta a Nova, Melides (20 min drive) - Bar Beach Alentejana (Costa Terra) restaurant
Places of Interest
- São Jorge Castle (1h 42mins drive) Since the 12th century, the castle has variously served as a royal palace, a military barracks, and now as a national monument and museum.
- Rossio Square (1h 31mins drive) Located in downtown Lisbon, the setting of popular revolts and celebrations, and has been one of its main squares since the Middle Ages.
- Eduardo VII Park (1h 33mins drive) One of the largest open areas within the city limits of Lisbon, Portugal. often used for concerts.
- Comporta city (15 minutes drive)