Located in the heart of Cannes, just a few steps from the famous Promenade de la Croisette. Cannes offers a charming port town vibe and is only a 30-minute from the artistic city of Nice. Both cities boast incredible history, architecture, cuisine, and more. Loft Bone offers the perfect oasis to start and end the day, relax, and get the most out of your French exploration.
The location is perfect, and you can do everything on foot. You can even take the train; the station is a 10-minute walk away. This makes it easy to go to Monaco or Nice for the day.
This large air-conditioned Loft has a comfortable living room with a sizeable convivial table and a fully equipped open-plan kitchen. Living spaces are ample and bright, with large windows allowing plenty of natural light. A decor blend of modern and classical styles and wooden elements creates an elegant and fashionable atmosphere surrounding the property.
The four spacious bedrooms, with three bathrooms and a toilet cabinet, offer optimal comfort for your stay. The rooms are furnished and tastefully decorated, ensuring a comfortable and enjoyable stay in a modern and minimalist style that fits perfectly with the luminosity and harmony of this property.
Located on the ground floor, on one level, Loft Bone has a fully-equipped open-end kitchen, including a traditional oven, induction plate, washing machine and everything you need to prepare your meals at home.
The ideal location of the Loft allows easy access on foot to all amenities, such as beaches, restaurants, wine bars, markets and supermarkets. Make the most of your stay on the Côte d'Azur with optimal comfort in this magnificent luxury loft.
Private Residence with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1 half bath, 1829 square feet, 170 square meters
King, Full, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
8 guests maximum
Nice airport (NCE)
40 minutes drive
Street view, opposite a luxury hotel
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
***UPON REQUEST AT ADDITIONAL COST***
- Linen & towels change (€45 per bedroom)
- Additional cleaning (€25 / hour)
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Castle Crémat. Walk around the grounds and take a pre-scheduled tour of this winery with wonderful reds and whites.
- Marché Forville. Shop this incredible market for local produce, seafood, cheese, and goods.
- Musée d'Art Moderne et d'Art Contemporain. Housed in a sleek and modern building, the intriguing art pieces that can be found here are a must-see!
Places of Interest
- Promenade de la Croisette. A prominent road in Cannes, France. It stretches along the shore of the Mediterranean Sea & is known for the Palais des Festivals et des Congrès, where the Cannes Film Festival is held
- Croisette Beach Plage. Beautiful beach with near white sands
- Gambetta flee market. Vibrant covered open-air market featuring local fresh produce, seafood, food specialties & clothing
- Le Monastere Fortifie. Lérins Abbey is a Cistercian monastery on the island of Saint-Honorat, one of the Lérins Islands, on the French Riviera, with an active monastic community