Blue Mountain Beach Home - 30A
Newly constructed vacation haven located off of Scenic Highway 30A in serene Blue Mountain Beach, Florida. This two story beach abode offers four bedrooms, three and a half bathrooms and amazing accommodations for up to 10 guests comfortably.
You will love our home's convenient location with the beach. It's just a moment's drive or bike ride away and a spectacular community pool area right across the street from the home that offers a collection of covered and uncovered seating areas, an outdoor kitchen, outdoor TV's, waterfalls into the pool, a hot tub and a fire pit. The community pool area also contains an observation tower from which you can enjoy dazzling views of the Gulf of Mexico and surrounding Blue Mountain Beach.
When you're ready to explore the area, take the bikes down 30A's winding bike path or head over to neighboring Grayton Beach, WaterColor or Seaside for some of the area's best shopping and dining venues.
This home is also next to Point Washington State Park and its meandering nature trails to which guests have direct access just steps from the front door. With its laid back atmosphere, Blue Mountain Beach offers a tranquil alternative to the hustle bustle of everyday life.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 10):
- Master Bedroom, First Floor: King Bed, Private Bathroom With Shower
- Guest Bedroom, Second Floor: Queen Bed, Private Bathroom With Shower
- Guest Bedroom, Second Floor: Queen Bed, Shared Bathroom With Shower Tub Combo
- Guest Bedroom, Second Floor: Two Twin Beds, Two Twin Trundle Beds, Shared Bathroom With Shower Tub Combo
- 30 yards from the community pool and observation tower
- Three adult bikes provided
- Great front and back porch spaces
- Apple TV in the second floor queen suite
- Smart TV in the living room and twin bed guest bedroom
- Fully appointed kitchen
- Beach shuttle service
No Pets Allowed | Not Handicap Accessible
Private Residence with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2095 square feet, 195 square meters
King, Queen, Queen, and 2x Twin
10 guests maximum
Panama Beach International Airport (ECP)
30 minutes by car
Activities of Interest
- Visit St. Francis Winery and Vineyards for 5 star dining with great wine pairings.
- Swim with the dolphins at Sunset Dolphin Cruises.
- Visit an exhibit at the Bayou Arts Center featuring seasonal shows and workshops with a variety of talented artists.
Places of Interest
- Santa Rosa Beach is a private beach without the hassle of summer crowds with great white sands, good fishing and paddle boarding.
- Grayton Beach State Park is perfect for nature lovers, with campgrounds, a beautiful beach, and plenty of marine life.
- South Walton boasts the Southern Fashion House, challenging trails for cyclists, hikers and nature lovers as well as Gulf fishing excursions.
- Point Washington State Park