Located in the picturesque Irish countryside along the riverfront, Holmacre is a distinguished 3-bedroom property that seamlessly marries classical elegance with the charm of Victorian style. This exquisite residence is set on 2.5 acres of lush gardens, providing an enchanting backdrop for those seeking a private retreat while still being just minutes away from the heart of town.
The property captures the essence of tranquillity, offering a splendid escape surrounded by nature's beauty. The expansive gardens invite you to explore with meticulously landscaped grounds that create a sense of seclusion and serenity. Yet, convenience is never compromised, as the town is just a stone's throw away, allowing for easy access to amenities and local attractions.
The property's interiors are a testament to timeless design, featuring ample, bright living areas adorned with classical and elegant decor. Victorian-style interiors bring a touch of grandeur to every room, creating a sophisticated ambience that resonates throughout this beautiful home. Large windows frame the scenic views of the river and countryside, allowing natural light to illuminate the elegant spaces.
The residence boasts four thoughtfully designed bedrooms, each providing a cosy haven for rest. The attention to detail in the decor enhances the overall charm, making every corner a testament to refined living.
The renowned House of Waterford Crystal beckons in the vicinity, offering a unique opportunity to explore the craftsmanship of one of Ireland's most iconic brands. For those seeking leisure and recreation, the Waterford Castle Resort and Golf Course are just a short distance away, providing a splendid retreat for golf enthusiasts and those looking to unwind in a luxurious setting.
Holmacre is more than just a residence; it's a gateway to the beauty of Ireland's countryside, a retreat where classical elegance and natural splendour converge. Immerse yourself in the charm of Victorian style, explore the vibrant town life, and savour the tranquillity of the riverfront gardens at this exceptional property in the heart of the Irish countryside.
You May Also Be Interested in
Private Residence with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 4305 square feet, 400 square meters
King, King, and King
4 guests maximum
2 hours 30 minutes drive
Stunning garden and river front views.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Only adults are allowed.
Activities of Interest
- Medieval Museum. Ireland’s only museum devoted solely to medieval times preserves two Medieval chambers!
- Theatre Royal. The Theatre Royal books all kinds of acts, from touring rock, blues and jazz bands to Irish folk acts, dance, musicals and comedy.
- Coumshingaun Lough. The single most romantic sight in the Comeragh Mountains is this corrie, which you can walk around on a eight-kilometre trail.
- Waterford Castle Resort and Golf Course. The perfect place to relax in the King’s Channel Club House or stay on one of the family friendly modern Island Lodges and enjoy a peaceful walk or calmly relax on the waters edge.
- Tramore Beach. A popular site for surfing, visitors can buy everything they need to go surfing at Tramore Surf Shop, on the roundabout before the promenade along the beach.
Places of Interest
- Reginald’s Tower. Reginald’s Tower has Anglo-Norman origins and gained its current design in the conquest of Ireland in the mid-13th century.
- Bishop’s Palace. The palace’s museum has curiosities from the 1700s to the present day, discover its misteries!
- Mount Congreve. Completed in the 1760s, the Georgian house is photogenic from the outside, but the reason to come is for the internationally-renowned botanical gardens in the 30-hectare grounds.
- Lafcadio Hearn Japanese Gardens. Ten kilometres south in Tramore is a captivating garden named for the 19th-century author and traveller Lafcadio Hearn.
- Dunmore East. This charming old fishing village has a picturesque working harbour and some enticing fish and seafood restaurants.
- Comeragh Mountains. Hiking enthusiasts are on luck! The terrain is smooth, and composed of moors and bogs, so none of the summits are difficult to scale.
- House of Waterford Crystal. Join the tour, and see how Waterford crystal is polished using centuries of knowhow. At the end you can treat yourself to something from the store, which has the world’s largest single collection of Waterford Crystal.