Long Beach Local
Long Beach Local
Nestled just steps away from the beach, this tastefully-updated 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom condo in Long Beach, CA, provides an idyllic Southern California retreat. With unobstructed ocean views and a prime location overlooking Bluff Park, guests can enjoy the best of coastal living. The completely open floor plan showcases an updated kitchen, natural wood floors, and paneled ceilings adorned with a rustic wood beam accentuating the entire living and kitchen space.
Ample natural lighting fills the condo, creating an inviting ambiance throughout the day, while the second-floor setting ensures privacy and breathtaking sunset views. The convenience of an in-unit washer and dryer space near both bedrooms adds to the overall comfort.
Parking is a breeze with one designated space in a two-car private garage, complete with an electric garage door opener for easy access.
The property's proximity to E Second St and the area's top restaurants, including 2nd & PCH, the Peninsula, Naples, The Pike, and downtown Long Beach, ensures that guests have a plethora of dining and entertainment options just minutes away.
This condo offers a perfect blend of coastal charm and urban convenience for an unforgettable stay in Long Beach, California.
Condo with 2 levels
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1000 square feet, 93 square meters
Queen and Full
4 guests maximum
Long Beach (LGB) Airport, LAX
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Activities of Interest
- Rancho Los Alamitos Historic Ranch and Gardens
- Wildlife Viewing
- Kayaking, SUP
- Biking, Cycling
Places of Interest
- Aquarium of the Pacific — Pacific Ocean dwellers on display at this large aquarium with touch tanks & behind-the-scenes tours
- The Queen Mary — The Queen Mary, a majestic ocean liner turned floating hotel, is a historic and iconic maritime landmark docked in Long Beach, California
- Rosie's Dog Beach — 4-acre stretch of beach featuring off-leash hours for dogs to run on the sand & splash in the ocean
- Shoreline Village — Charming shopping village features colorful boardwalk shops & restaurants amid scenic harbor views
- Los Angeles — often referred to as the "City of Angels," is a sprawling metropolis known for its diverse culture, entertainment industry, and iconic landmarks like Hollywood and Santa Monica Pier