The Glass House on Lake Keowee
Come visit our contemporary lakefront home on Lake Keowee in South Carolina.
This modern lake house has unique architectural influences with a magnificent view of the lake that makes for a perfect relaxing getaway. It's meticulously decorated and has plenty of space with 3200 square feet, 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
The stunning glass walls give you the feel of being on the lake from every part of the home.
Dock and boat rentals are available from a local company so you can get out on the water!
Extra amenities include: outdoor shower, gas range, gas grills, an ice maker, WIFI, 2 large plasma TV's, and a stereo and Sonos system servicing the whole house and outdoor living area.
Lake Keowee is one of the most beautiful lakes in SC. Enjoy the lake life with boat and jet ski rentals. There are also may non-lake activities available from golfing to hiking.
Private Residence with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 3500 square feet, 326 square meters
King, Queen + Twin, and Queen + Twin
8 guests maximum
Asheville Regional Airport (AVL)
1 hour by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Activities of Interest
- Pack your hiking shoes, grab the camera and find yourself surrounded in the brilliant fall colors around Asheville.
- In Greenville, visit the liberty bridge, quaint shops and boutiques, fabulous restaurants, museums, galleries, and more!
- At Lake Keowee you will find many things to do from boating, skiing, golfing and fishing to leisurely hikes on one of the nearby trails or visits to the many parks.
Places of Interest
- Lake Keowee is a pristine 18,500 acre lake in the upstate of South Carolina. With breathtaking views of the Blue Ridge Mountains Lake Keowee is truly a hidden gem of the South East.
- Greenville, South Carolina has combined traditional southern charm, stunning natural beauty and an unexpected contemporary cool to create one of America's hottest emerging destinations.
- Make plans to visit Asheville and find yourself immersed in our unmistakable mountain vibe. We've become well known for our culinary cool, our burgeoning beer scene and our thriving artistic community.
Susan B.February 2021
The Glass House is truly a retreat both in terms of the design and fitting of the house as well as the access to nature through all the windows and the various outdoor areas. Our host Kirk was delightful to work with and very accommodating. We will return. ”
Zach G.October 2020
Our stay at Lake Keowee was certainly an adventure as a recent storm had knocked out power for much of the area and close to 150,000 homes. Our first few nights were without power as the utility companies scrambled to fix downed power lines, etc. The Host Member, Kirk, could not have been more helpful or communicative during this time, even going as far as offering alternative accommodations. We made due for the first few days and I'm glad we did as it offered us a chance to fully unplug. The home has an abundance of natural light, which was helpful during this time and when the power did return, we got to see this beautiful home in all its glory! The location is superb and the property is very private with ample land and trees to keep neighbors out of view. The home is right on the water and has a ton of amenities to take advantage of. Our favorite part was doing a nightly kayak session to watch the incredible sunsets. There's so many great hikes in the area, great golf courses and several pristine lakes to enjoy. We lucked out with warm weather in late October/early November. It's also worth doing a day trip up to Asheville at just over an hour away with great breweries, shopping, dining and more. I hope to return to the Glass House some day!”
Howard S.November 2015
We had a wonderful stay at this property that made for a very memorable Thanksgiving. The Glass House is very comfortable and in a very beautiful spot on lake Keowee.”