The Glass House on Lake Keowee
Sunset, South Carolina
Come visit our contemporary lakefront home on Lake Keowee in South Carolina.
This modern lake house has unique architectural influences with a magnificent view of the lake that makes for a perfect relaxing getaway. It's meticulously decorated and has plenty of space with 3200 square feet, 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
The stunning glass walls give you the feel of being on the lake from every part of the home.
Dock and boat rentals are available from a local company so you can get out on the water!
Extra amenities include: outdoor shower, gas range, gas grills, an ice maker, WIFI, 2 large plasma TV's, and a stereo and Sonos system servicing the whole house and outdoor living area.
Lake Keowee is one of the most beautiful lakes in SC. Enjoy the lake life with boat and jet ski rentals. There are also may non-lake activities available from golfing to hiking.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 3500 square feet
King, Queen + Twin, and Queen + Twin
8 guests maximum
Asheville Regional Airport (AVL)
1 hour by car
Activities of Interest
- Pack your hiking shoes, grab the camera and find yourself surrounded in the brilliant fall colors around Asheville.
- In Greenville, visit the liberty bridge, quaint shops and boutiques, fabulous restaurants, museums, galleries, and more!
- At Lake Keowee you will find many things to do from boating, skiing, golfing and fishing to leisurely hikes on one of the nearby trails or visits to the many parks.
Places of Interest
- Lake Keowee is a pristine 18,500 acre lake in the upstate of South Carolina. With breathtaking views of the Blue Ridge Mountains Lake Keowee is truly a hidden gem of the South East.
- Greenville, South Carolina has combined traditional southern charm, stunning natural beauty and an unexpected contemporary cool to create one of America's hottest emerging destinations.
- Make plans to visit Asheville and find yourself immersed in our unmistakable mountain vibe. We've become well known for our culinary cool, our burgeoning beer scene and our thriving artistic community.
Great Thanksgiving stay
We had a wonderful stay at this property that made for a very memorable Thanksgiving. The Glass House is very comfortable and in a very beautiful spot on lake Keowee.”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo