St. Simons Island, Georgia
St. Simons Island Golf and Beach
St. Simons Island Golf and Beach
This Georgian-style home, featuring double front porches and immaculate furnishings, is a stand out on Saint Simons Island. With four lavish bedrooms and resting on 3300 square feet, this beautiful home is surrounded by the natural beauty of the deep south and offers the sort of hospitality you’ve come to expect.
Pull up to the circular drive in front with beautiful oak trees dripping with Spanish moss and you instantly feel the Southern warmth and charm you anticipate on a visit to St. Simons Island. Walk in the bright and welcoming front door where the first floor is complete with a formal living room, formal dining room, open kitchen with a breakfast room, family room with whitewashed brick fireplace and built-in bookcases, powder room, and laundry room all with beautiful hardwood floors.
The grand foyer has a lovely open staircase leading you to the second floor which features the master suite with doors to the balcony. The master bath features a marble shower along with double vanities and a dressing table. There are three additional bedrooms and two polished and pristine bathrooms. The king guest room opens to the upstairs porch with a swing, just to add a little extra southern charm.
The privacy of the yard is absolutely delightful. Set up your own badminton net, and you’ve got a great place for the children to play while you relax and enjoy the garden and a cocktail.
This home is located within a short bike ride to St. Simons Island Village which features retail stores, restaurants, mini golf, playground, swimming and fishing off of the famous St. Simons Island Pier. St. Simons offers more than enough to keep you occupied for the week, so you’ll never run out of things to do or places to explore! St. Simons’ Lighthouse offers spectacular vistas of the entire area, and you’ll find numerous parks where you can spend an afternoon enjoying the lush greenery, or direct beach access. Spend days casting out a line, enjoying the refreshing waters of the ocean, or playing a round of golf at the nationally-acclaimed Sea Island Resort.
Get lost in the rustic beauty and the southern charm of this gorgeous vacation home in St. Simons.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3300 square feet
King, King, Twin, and Twin
8 guests maximum
Malcolm McKinnon Airport - SSI
5 minutes by car
Beautiful views of Saint Simons Island!
Activities of Interest
- Sea Island's Seaside Golf Course - Enjoy a round, reveling in the beauty of this Tom Fazio designed course.
- Saint Simons Colonial Island Trolley Tours - Learn all about the history of the area while aboard a charming, authentic trolley.
- Island Lure Charters - This family-friendly charter business will take you on the fishing adventure of a lifetime!
- Southeast Adventure Outfitters - Kayak through beautiful, wild marshes, and experience the true natural wonder of the Golden Isles.
- Coastal Biplane Tours - Soar high above the clouds and take in the beauty of St. Simons from a bird's eye view.
Places of Interest
- St. Simons Lighthouse Museum - Explore the history of the lighthouse, and end your visit by taking in the fantastic vistas from the top.
- Massengale Park - This beautiful park is a great place for a picnic, with tables shaded by large oaks and beach access.
- Postell Park - This is a wonderful spot for a leisurely walk amongst lush greenery and trees.
- Georgia Sea Grill - This causally refined restaurant specialized in freshly-caught, local seafood dishes.
- Fishing Pier - This long boardwalk is a great place to cast out a line, read a book, or just bask in the sunshine.
St Stimons Island, Ga
We had such a pleasure at St Simons Island. The home, the golf, the southern restaurants and all the southern hospitality surrounding us made for a wonderful trip. We look forward to visiting again soon!”
Beautiful place, exceeded our (quite high) expectations
We loved this place. Not only that, the owner had a Membership at the lush Sea Island Club and we could get Guest Passes. Beautiful beach, beautiful service. Dinner at the Cloister. This is also a very beautiful area. This was a family reunion; we all had quite a blast.”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet