Las Brisas, Mexico
Villa in Isla Navidad Resort
Villa in Isla Navidad Resort
Experience the privileged lifestyle of this luxurious getaway nestled in the privacy of an island blessed with fair weather and lush vegetation the year round. Celebrate the joy of staying in a splendid house with views of the Pacific.
With a distinctly Mexican architectural style, our villa has an exclusive interior design where modern comforts are a complement to the elegance and refinement in every detail. In accordance with the hallmark feel of the development, the design of these single-family houses was inspired by the Mexican haciendas, complete with patios and indoor fountains.
Our villa is right in the Isla Navidad's 27-hole Golf course. It's one of the two golf courses in Mexico that have received the 'Gold Medal Award' distinction from Golf Magazine. The beach is a 2 minutes walking distance. The hotel Grand Bay is 3 minutes away by car which will make your visit your most enjoyable vacation yet.
It is located 35 minutes north from Manzanillo’s Playa de Oro International Airport. It's in a quiet and safe neighborhood where there are 7 other villas.
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8; Beds are as follows: King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1), Double Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (1), Bunk Beds (1); Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Note: Reservation weeks start day is set at Friday to Friday, but flexible.
Let us know if you'd prefer another start day and we will try to work with you!
Single Family Home with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 4 baths, 8000 square feet
King, Queen, and Full
8 guests maximum
Playa de Oro International Airport - ZLO
Views of the Pacific.
Activities of Interest
- Pacifico Watersports - Rent a jet ski or a wave runner for the day and take to the open sea!
- Tours Acuaticos Mahi-Mahi - Specializing in sports fishing, you'll have the adventure of a lifetime trying to catch the big one!
- Isla Navidad Golf Course - This spectacular course is set amongst massive dunes overlooking the ocean.
- Manzanillo Adventure Tours - This zip lining company offers 20 different ecologically-based tours.
Places of Interest
- Manzanillo - With miles of golden sand beaches, you won't want to miss exploring this gorgeous Mexican beach town.
- Ola Brisa Gardens - While overlooking the Santiago Bay, enjoy a personalized tour of Mexico's premier, Pacific coast, multi-terraced botanical gardens - showcasing palms, plants and flora from all over the world.
- Barra de Navidad Beach - Make sure you grab a fresh meal at one of the many delicious restaurants in the area, and enjoy the balmy ocean breezes and gorgeous views.
- El Manglito - You can't beat the view from this spectacular seafood restaurant, overlooking the lagoon.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- Hot Tub
- Washer & Dryer