Tahoe Vista, California
Lake Tahoe Living, Tonopalo - 3 Bedroom Residence, 8
This is a great property on the revered Tonopalo Resort. As one of only 19 homes, it has amazing panoramic Lake Tahoe views and easy access to all of the Tonopalo waterfront amenities.
In conjunction with the 3 bedrooms there is a sofa bed in the living room which means the house will comfortably sleep 8.
Also available to 3RD HOME members are the services of the on site concierge. If you need dinner reservations, boat reservations, golf tee times, transportation around town or to and from the airport, you can contact them and they will arrange it all for you.
Whether you are looking to try one or more of the great ski areas in the vicinity or just looking to relax by the lake or in the mountains, the Tonopalo Resort is possibly the best place in the area to do so.
About Lake Tahoe:
Lake Tahoe is located 200 miles northeast of San Francisco, CA and 58 miles southwest of Reno, NV in the Sierra Mountain Range.
Sunshine: The sun shines at Lake Tahoe during 75% of the year, or 274 days.
Snowfall: At lake level, annual snowfall averages 125 inches. At alpine skiing elevations, the snowfall averages 300 to 500 inches each year.
Skiing: Skiers can hit the slopes on one of the 182 ski trails in the midst of more than 8,800 total ski resort acres, and boasts Lake Tahoe's greatest vertical drop at 3,600 feet.
Lake Tahoe is the North American Continent's largest Alpine lake and is 22 miles long, 12 miles wide, and covers a surface area of 191.
6 square miles, and has 72 miles of shoreline.
Property Details THIRDHOME Affiliate
Condo with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1947 square feet
King, Queen, and 2x Twin
8 guests maximum
Reno-Tahoe International Airport
About an hour
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- A balloon ride with Lake Tahoe Balloons offers a breath-taking view of Lake Tahoe from 10,000 feet above sea level and is one of the few ways to see the lake in its entirety.
- Lake Tahoe golf courses are known for their beauty - nestled in the majestic splendor of the Tahoe National Forest. There are 7 local courses to choose from including Edgewood Tahoe, Old Greenwood and Ponderosa.
- Skiing/Snowboarding: Northstar, Alpine Meadows and Squaw Valley are just 8, 12 and 15 miles away respectively.
Places of Interest
- The Soule Domain, Bacchi’s Inn and River Grill are some of the great restaurants in the area. Contact your concierge for reservations.
- Truckee is great for shopping. There are plenty of book and clothing stores as well as gift shops. The Village at Squaw valley is well worth a visit on this front too.
- The Lighthouse and Cal Neva spas are not far either for a relaxing massage or steam after a long day on the mountains.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo