Port Elizabeth, South Africa
A Suite at The No.5 Boutique Art Hotel
Located in the heart of Port Elizabeth and nestled in the affluent beachfront suburb of Summerstrand, No. 5 Boutique Art Hotel is less than 10 minutes from the airport and within 100 meters of the rolling Indian Ocean.
No. 5 offers 6 contemporary and luxurious suites in a secluded landscaped environment and 4 suites with private balconies all of which feature a mini bar, their own lounge area, a flat-screen TV, a DVD player, a Nespresso machine, wireless connectivity and many more full 5-Star services and amenities.
An exquisite South African art collection tributes throughout, complimented by fine dining and impeccable facilities such as a wine cellar, a whiskey and cigar bar, a 10 seater boardroom, a cinema, two pools, a gym and a spa to ensure your every need is met.
The Hotel's Champagne Lounge offers French champagne and selected local sparkling wines in an intimate setting.
The Jazz Room serves South African cuisine with a touch of international flavours.
Guests can watch a movie in the Mountbatten Cinema which is modeled after Prince Charles’ cinema in his Clarence House residence in London.
Summerstrand is a great choice for travellers interested in food, windsurfing and light gambling.
The photos are indicative of the property and not necessarily the suite you will be staying in.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 484 square feet
2 guests maximum
Port Elizabeth Airport
10 min drive
Beautiful views of the landscaped gardens
Activities of Interest
- You cannot visit Port Elizabeth without a drive out to the Addo Elephant Park to see the elephants. The trip will take you only an hour and the visit will transport you straight into the heart of the bush, with the promise of seeing elephants.
- Humewood beach in particular is a firm favourite with visitors, even if it lies on the outskirts of the main city area. It is the oldest Blue Flag beach in South Africa, the old slipway a very safe space in which to learn to snorkel or scuba dive.
- The Red Location Museum is another historical must. The hall of columns in the main lobby of the museum is worth the visit. Each dedicated to a local hero of the struggle, they change every year via a nomination process by the local community.
- For golf lovers, Port Elizabeth has a great offer: Humewood Golf Club, The Hill and Wedgewood.
Places of Interest
- Join a guided tour along the 5 kilometre Donkin Heritage trail that links 47 historical sites of the 1820 settlers. You will visit the city centre, market square and the original Donkin houses and Reserve.
- Bartolomeu Dias landed on St Croix Island, one of three islands in Algoa Bay just off Hougham Park, in 1488. It rests 12 nautical miles east of the city and is the main breeding ground of the penguin and other sea birds
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Handicap Accessible
- Laundry Service
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Wireless Internet