Snowmass Village, Colorado
Snowmass Village Estate with Panoramic Views
Snowmass Village Estate
Make yourself at home to one of the best skiing locations in the world. This wonderful Snowmass Village, three bedroom, three bathroom, 2,800 squarefoot home, is just minutes away from the slopes of Aspen. Located on the Ridge of Wildridge, this home offers panoramic views of Snowmass and the Snowmass Club golf course, all day sunshine, and a quiet, private setting.
It has been recently renovated to provide guests with all modern amenities they might need to make their stay as memorable and relaxed possible. The inside of the home is decorated in an elegant style. Vaulted ceilings and silky furnishings transform the home into a regal residence. Covered parking, a beautiful chef’s kitchen, outdoor grill, and warm, wood-burning fireplaces will keep you cozy during your stay.
The kitchen is extremely spacious with ample, custom cabinets for storage, gorgeous, black-granite countertops, and stainless steel appliances. The kitchen looks out into the living room, with a four-person bar in between. The entire area is an entertainer’s dream.
Just beyond the living area, the home has a beautiful patio where the views will take you breath away. From the comfort of the outdoor dining table and chairs, guests can gather around and watch as the bright, blue sky, turns to soft pinks and purples at sunset.
Every guest is treated like true royalty in this home, with king size beds in each bedroom. Cozy, down bedding will keep guests warm at night, and there is plenty of storage to unpack. The home is equipped with three bathrooms for guest’s use, so there is enough room for everybody to get ready at one time.
Summer time in the Rockies is exquisite, and sitting on the deck during the winter to gaze at all four ski areas is quite impressive. At this home, guests are 15 minutes to Aspen, 2 minutes to new Snowmass Base Village, and 5 minutes to Two Creeks Ski area. A free taxi service to anywhere in Snowmass is available.
Guest passes to the Snowmass recreation center are available. Here, guests can swim in the heated pool after skiing, enjoy the lazy river and hot tubs, or break a sweat at the workout facility.
This is truly a perfect home to enjoy with your entire family. Create memories of a life time!
**Private chef available upon request.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2800 square feet
King, King, and King
8 guests maximum
Aspen–Pitkin County Airport (ASE)
20 minutes by car
Ski resort and mountain views.
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Blazing Adventures Snowmass Village - The most knowledgeable whitewater rafting and outdoor adventures company in the area!
- Above It All Balloon Company - Offers public and private, scenic hot air balloon tours over the breathtaking mountains of the Aspen/Snowmass area, year round.
- Krabloonik Dogsled Rides - Fascinating and wonderful combination of wilderness dog sledding and elegant, fine dining at an authentic and extensive log cabin.
Places of Interest
- Aspen Snowmass - Ski resort made up of 4 expansive ski areas. Offers lessons for kids & adults.
- Snowmass Ice Age Discovery Center - Amazing fossils are now being housed in the Ice Age Discovery Center with an interpreter on hand to show how the bone preservation process works, using 150,000-year-old mammoth fossils. Entirely free!
- Penny Hot Springs - Natural, hot springs, located along the Crystal River just past Carbondale, near Aspen.
- Government Trail - Great trail for all ages and abilities that winds through the mountain, wild flowers and aspen groves.
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet