Maresias Beach Home
Maresias Beach Home
This gorgeous five-bedroom home rests on 3770 square feet and offers spectacular views and plenty of space for the whole family to enjoy. The casual, laidback vibe of the home mixes well with beachfront luxury, and helps put you and your guests in the Brazilian state of mind!
Located right next to beautiful Maresias Beach, the home is beautifully decorated with rustic wood finishes and plush furnishings at every turn. The décor has a distinct, exotic feel, bringing a uniquely Brazilian atmosphere to the home. While boasting a beachy simplicity, the home is also updated with modern amenities, including wonderful appliances in the kitchen and a massive flat screen television in the living room.
Each of the five bedrooms offers unsurpassed comfort, with plush bedding and crisp, clean linens that will lull you straight to sleep. Each room boasts a clean, pristine layout, with comforting wooden touches, and muted colors that help create a soothing ambiance.
Spend your days basking in the sun by your private pool, or taking a dip in its refreshing waters. For a little more activity, engage in a little friendly competition at the tennis court! The beach is just a short walk away, where you can fish, splash in the waves, or enjoy some of the incredible surfing swells that Maresias Beach is famous for. The historical city of Sao Sebastiāo is perfect for a day of perusing through local eateries and unique shops, and you’ll adore the nightlife in the city. The entertainment never ends!
Enjoy a getaway filled with sun and surf at the gorgeous Maresias Beach!
Private Residence with 1 level
5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3770 square feet, 351 square meters
Queen, Queen, Queen + Twin, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
11 guests maximum
Sao Paulo International Airport (GRU)
2 hours by car
Maresias Beach views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Pauba Trail - This hike offers spectacular scenery and sweeping views.
- MaresiasTur - Enjoy EcoTourism at its finest, exploring the natural beauty of Brazil as you never have before!
- Fishing - Cast a line out into the salty ocean waters.
Places of Interest
- Maresias Beach (4 minute walk) - Enjoy the balmy ocean breezes and soft sands at this spectacular beach.
- Sirena Disco (12 minute walk) - This incredible night club offers spectacular entertainment every night!
- Badauê Restaurant (3 minute walk) - Delight in sweeping beach views as you dine on delicious food and sip on tropical cocktails.
- Manacá Restaurant (20 minutes) - Surrounded by marvelous architecture and vivid, lush greenery, this restaurant offers authentic, Brazilian dishes.