Noodleagio, Gorgeous Lake Havasu Villa
Lake Havasu City, Arizona
Your Lake Havasu Vacation Paradise!
Beautiful Custom Arizona Villa with 6 bedroom 5 bath has all the fantastic amenities you would expect in this awesome property!
The stunning home includes a huge swimming pool, great spa, pool table, 2 wet bars and a large fully equipped gourmet kitchen. Bring the family and friends! There is plenty of seating for dinner parties, special events and more.
Within the villa are 2 fireplaces, a fire pit in yard, 2 car garage, 35' RV garage and plenty of off street secluded boat/car parking. Plus, a Gas BBQ, great patio with lake views and seating. 2 large great rooms to relax and watch TV. Dish TV with all the channels and free WiFi of course!
For sleeping we offer:
Master 1-king bed, bedroom 2- 2 queen beds, bedroom 3- queen bed, bedroom 4-king bed, bedroom 5- queen bed, bedroom 6- queen bed. Also a queen sleeper sofa in the game room.
-A large 50' deep boat/RV garage.
-Non Smoking Only: *Smoking allowed outside.
-Pets Not Allowed
Single Family Home with 3 levels
6 bedrooms, 5 baths, 5000 square feet
King, King, Queen, Queen, Queen, and 2x Queen
16 guests maximum
Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX) or McCarran International Airport (LAS)
3 hours by car
The Beautiful Lake Havasu, Mountains and Desert
Activities of Interest
- Sunset Charter & Tour Co. - This company specializes in Lake & River Tour Experiences focused on the Natural Beauty of the Colorado River Valley.
- Lake Havasu City Aquatic Center - An awesome water park, perfect for a day when you need to beat the heat!
- Water Buzz Flyboarding - Flyboarding is the perfect opportunity for families to share time on the water!
- Grand Island Disc Golf Course - The ultimate destination for a fun game of frisbee golf!
- London Bridge Golf Club - This world class golf club offers two 18-hole championship courses for your enjoyment.
Places of Interest
- Lake Havasu State Park - A haven for beachfront camping, located close to the action of the Colorado River.
- Sara Park - Sara Park is complete with a large network of hiking and biking trails, along with all the other adventure your heart could desire.
- Rotary Park - Centrally located, and well visited by both travelers and locals!
- London Bridge - Lake Havasu's claim to fame, you don't want to miss out on this spectacular landmark!
- Havasu Landing Resort & Casino - Discover the enchantment of the outdoors!
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet