Romantic Aspen Hideaway
Romantic Aspen Hideaway
This luxury, one-bedroom, 700 square foot hideaway at Hunter Creek is beautifully situated facing gorgeous mountain views from a spacious, sunny deck. Centrally located to all that Aspen has to offer, there’s no better paradise for your next romantic getaway!
Fully equipped with a comfortable living space and a well-appointed kitchen this cozy and atmospheric home is sure to offer you everything you need. The bedroom has a king-sized bed, outfitted with crisp, clean linens and bedding, and decorated in soothing, mountain-inspired décor and earthy tones.
Hunter Creek offers access to year-round outdoor hot tubs, and in the summer you’ll have access to two tennis courts and an outdoor swimming pool. A hiking trailhead for Hunter Creek Valley starts directly behind the property, and a walking trail along the Rio Grande River is just five minutes away.
The villa is just a mere ten-minute walk from anywhere in town, and conveniently located to the slopes. Visiting THIRDHOME guests also will receive a complimentary bus service every 20 minutes (from 6 AM to 2 AM), along with a complimentary shuttle service every ten minutes in season (from 7 AM to 5 PM). World-class shopping, fine dining, and more cultural and natural wonders can be found in town, including the Aspen Art Museum, the ballet, and so much more!
Take a break from reality at this lovely oasis, tucked away in Hunter Creek Valley!
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 700 square feet
2 guests maximum
Aspen–Pitkin County Airport - ASE
20 minutes by car
Sunny Aspen mountain views!
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Frying Pan Anglers (5 minutes) - Enjoy fly fishing year round with these expert guides at your disposal!
- Maroon Creek Country Club (15 minutes) - This mountain golf course is incredibly scenic and offers challenging play.
- Aspen Music Festival - From June to August, enjoy classical music from all over the country.
- Ski Aspen Mountain (6 minutes) - Just a few minutes from your front door you'll find incredible slopes at the Aspen Mountain Ski Resort.
- The Hurst Theater (12 minute walk) - Enjoy a high quality show at the theater!
Places of Interest
- Downtown Aspen (5 minutes) - Stroll through the charming streets and peruse through local shops and delicious cafes.
- Aspen Art Museum (5 minutes) - This contemporary art museum features exhibits with paintings, sculptures, electronic media, and more.
- Hunter Creek Valley - Follow the rocky trails through the valley for scenic views!
- Independence Pass (35 minutes) - This high mountain pass is a gorgeous byway, and a popular recreation spot in the summer.
- Matsuhisa (10 minutes) - This chic eatery brings top-notch sushi and other famous Japanese staples straight to Aspen.
Perfect, cozy get away!
The owner, Robin has done a wonderful job equipping this lovely unit. He even had a welcome note and bottle of wine waiting for us on the counter. The condo is on the top (third) floor but we treated the walk up as part of our daily exercise. It is a short 10-15 min walk to the heart of downtown Aspen so we decided not to rent a car after all. The condo is fully remodeled and tastefully decorated. It is a perfect place to stay in Aspen!! The condo is located at the base of Hunter Creek hiking trail..one of our favorites in the area. ”
- 40"+ TV
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet