Ranch House on 880-acre Ranch in Argentine Lake District
Ranch House on 880-acre ranch in the Argentine Lake District
This rustic, rural, three-bedroom ranch house sits on 3000 square feet and looks out over the Rivadavia Valley. With gorgeous apple trees and poplars surrounding the property, this home feels miles away from it all. The home sits off the main road, but still offers access to all parts of this amazing ranch!
This incredible home is well appointed with gorgeous exposed wood beams, with natural sunlight flowing in from every direction. Use the gourmet kitchen to prepare a delicious meal, and sip on your morning coffee in the kitchen before spending a day out on the land. Complete with an authentic Patagonian vibe, the rustic and pastoral serenity isn’t lost on any guest, filling them with a sense of tranquility and allowing them to get back in touch with nature.
Each of the three bedrooms has plush beds to unwind in after a long day, and the master bedroom features a large, king-sized bed and a massive soaking tub. The next bedroom has a queen-sized bed, and the final offers two twins.
Extensive gardens and additional pastures for horses make this charming home feel separate from the Inn home and incredibly secluded. You’ll have access to walking trails and the yoga studio from behind the house. Los Alerces National Park is just a few minutes away by car or accessible by the Carreleufu River in front of the house. La Rinconada Ranch is the perfect place for exploring the Lake District of Argentina and Chile. The location is near Esquel and San Carlos de Bariloche, so you may roam the expansive grounds of many national parks. Or, if you prefer, you can spend days swaying in hammocks, hiking, or riding horses on the property.
This ranch property is the perfect rustic retreat!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 3000 square feet, 279 square meters
King, Queen, and 2x Twin
6 guests maximum
San Carlos de Bariloche Airport - BRC
3 hours by car or taxi
The ranch house looks out on views of the Rivadavia valley!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Fly Fishing - Cast out a line and try to catch some fish!
- Playa El Doradillo - Go on a whale watching adventure or take a sip at this beautiful beach!
- Arrieros Patagonicos -Enjoy a tour and take in superb wildlife with an expert guide!
- Pitranto Grande Trail - Wind through the thick forests of pitra trees, notable for their twisted branches, on this amazing hike.
Places of Interest
- Peninsula Valdes - - This Patagonian nature reserve is known for whales, sea lions, elephant seals, and more!
- Punta Tombo National Reserve - Don't miss the incredible opportunity to see the Magellanic Penguin in its natural habitat in this amazing national reserve.
- Parque Nacional Lago Puelo - Visit the impossibly turquoise waters of Lake Puelo!