Bavaro, Dominican Republic
Luxury 6 Bedroom Villa - Punta Cana
This wonderful property features a grand entrance hall with high ceilings and large sky lights bringing in great brightness. With its 6 spacious bedrooms and bathrooms it can comfortably accommodate up to 12 people.
Due to the design, it is delightfully cool inside thanks to the super high ceilings, and "Francessas" louvres, that can be opened on all 4 sides of the house to take advantage of any breeze, usually easterly or southeasterly, but sometimes from the north and west, when most other places will be uncomfortably hot.
The 3 S’s sum up the state of play in Punta Cana. The sun, sea and sand on the Dominican Republic’s eastern edge are rated among the best in the world. More than 50 miles of coast runs from Bavaro to Uvero Alto and beyond. And most of it is backed by nut-bearing palm trees – earning this region the title of the Coconut Coast.
Punta Cana has a twin set of tropical islands. Isla Saona and Catalina Island are real castaway territory. Both lozenges of land lie off the south coast of the country and are protected as natural parks, so they’re completely untainted by the trappings of tourism.
Santo Domingo and Higuey
If you want a break from the coast, Punta Cana is home to some of the Caribbean’s most historical cities. Santo Domingo is one of the oldest settlements in the New World and Higuey is the site of a legendary battle, in which an apparition of the Virgin Mary is said to have saved Christopher Columbus from defeat at the hands of the Taino warriors.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
6 bedrooms, 6 baths, 10000 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, Queen, 2x Twin, and King
12 guests maximum
Punta Cana Airport
15 minutes by car
Beautiful view of the surrounding golf courses
Activities of Interest
- Golf - 45 holes of championship golf with 6 ocean front and 14 oceanview holes onT om Fazio's, Corales and Pete Dye's, La Cana.
- Horseback riding at El Rancho offers 2 hour long beach rides
- Horseback riding at El RAncho with options of 2 hours long beach rides daily or a roman tic hour long weekly sunset adventure.
Places of Interest
- Catalina is a beautiful uninhabited island known as one of the greatest sites for snorkeling in the Caribbean and after Saona is probably the most popular day trip excursion in Punta Cana.
- Macao Beach: Cited by UNESCO as one of the Caribbean's best for its fine sand and beautiful palm trees, Macao is the beach people often write home about. A surf camp offers lessons and rents boards; check locally for the days it's open.
- Passion: Chef Martín Berasategui hails from San Sebastián in Spanish Basque country and he oversees what is easily Punta Cana's most memorable dining experience.
- Ñam Ñam" means 'yummy' in Serbian: That ain't no lie. The friendly Belgradian couple behind this tiny Los Corales kitchen – they do it all themselves – know a thing or two about making your belly happy.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- Gated Community
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet