Sunny Isles Oceanfront Luxury
Sunny Isles Beach, Miami, Florida
Sunny Isles Oceanfront Luxury
Sunny Isles Beach is often referred to as Florida's Riviera. It's a Miami seaside community with an international mix of residents who appreciate its many amenities.
Located on the southeast tip of Florida, Sunny Isles Beach is set on a barrier island surrounded by the Atlantic Ocean and the Intracoastal Waterway.
Halfway between Miami and Fort Lauderdale, Sunny Isles Beach is the perfect relaxing escape and includes two miles of fine sand. Visit the landmark fishing pier or enjoy the area's abundant outdoor activities, such as snorkeling.
This beautifully furnished and meticulously appointed Sunny Isles penthouse offers incredible views of the Atlantic Ocean and Intracoastal Waterways.
With four bedrooms and five bathrooms, this spacious 3,200 square foot property has plenty of space for family and friends.
The location is perfect! It is close to restaurants, cafes and luxurious shopping, and from the building you can enjoy the beach, pool, gym and restaurant on the pier next door.
**Host does need to be present for check-in and check-out times to exchange keys. Check-in and out can be between the hours of 9am-6pm EST. **
Condo with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 5 baths, 3200 square feet, 298 square meters
King, Queen, 2x Twin, and 2x Full
8 guests maximum
Miami International Airport (MIA)
30 minutes by car
The Ocean, City and Intercoastal Waterways
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Boating & Sailing - See Miami from its best vantage point – the water! A boat, yacht or sailboat is the best way to see the city.
- Fishing - Spend the day fishing for sport, food or fun - good for Grouper and sailfish.
- Go kayaking or canoeing for the sunset, through the mangroves or in a canal.
- Diving and Snorkeling - fun ways to explore under the Atlantic, in the Intracoastal and Biscayne Bay.
- Greater Miami has haute couture, retail markets, designer boutiques and bargain outlets throughout the city.
Places of Interest
- The Dezer Collection in Sunny Isles Beach is a unique automobile museum and event space with more than 1,200 vehicles on display including a Batmobile and cars from James Bond movies.
- You must visit places like Miami, South Beach and Fort Lauderdale
- Great for families, take the kids to an adventure day of fun at the Fairchild Tropical Garden, Jungle Island, Children's Museum,Miami Metro Zoo
- Great for shopping - Lincoln Road Mall, Bal Harbor, Aventura Mall
- Everglades National Park - important habitat for numerous rare and endangered species like the manatee, American crocodile, and the elusive Florida panther.
Beautiful Sunny Isles Penthouse with Room for Improvement
Justin, the owner, is courteous and prompt to respond. This is a prime location with a beautiful penthouse view of the Atlantic and Intracoastal in addition to downtown Miami and Ft. Lauderdale. The beach is right outside your doorstep. However, there are ways to improve the experience for guests: 1. A guestbook/house manual onsite and/or electronically would do wonders. For example, it wasn't clear which WiFi network belonged to the unit. This is something that, ideally, all ThirdHome properties would have to ease the check-in process. Also, get a WiFi password so system is more secure. 2. The WiFi didn't work until much time spent messing with the router. The WiFi works somewhat, but has a spotty signal and isn't password protected posing a security risk. 3. Some of the toilets will continuously drip unless manually adjusted by lifting up the handle after use. 4. Patio area is dirty and in need of a clean. Bird poop in places and just kind of general grime all around. 5. Check-in with the building staff is slow complicated. Took over an hour to do. Key cards did not work properly on the last day of the reservation. 6. The assigned parking spots may not actually available as you can get blocked in given the side-to-side set-up. 7. Be mindful that check-in needs to be scheduled during normal daytime hours. If arriving after hours, this will be problematic for you. ”
The views are stunning-- trumped only by the convenience of walking outside and enjoying the ocean! Justin was there on day 1 and upon our departure It was a relaxing week with friends & family”
Great penthouse - disappointingly furnished
This penthouse at La Perla, with its outstanding views from the 43rd floor and amenities such as the beach, pool and gym were wonderful but the furnishing and maintenance could do with some well needed TLC. It's a valuable property and we enjoyed our stay. If it were my place I would have the finishing more in keeping with the high quality of the development.”
Views to Die For!
Super friendly owner and very helpful. Very large condo located in one of the hottest areas of Miami Beach. Walk to a wonderful variety of restaurants. Would certainly stay their again.”
We were very happy with the PH and the amenities provided. The location to the local restaurants and activities was excellent. The owner was most gracious. We had. A wonderful vacation. ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility