Art-Nouveau Apartment in the Heart of Barcelona
Barcelona is the capital city of Catalonia, a major seaport on the Mediterranean coast and, in the opinion of many, the most vibrant city in Europe today. The apartment is in a superb location, close to the best shops and restaurants and only two minutes walk from Plaza Catalunya and the Ramblas.
This fabulous, antique apartment has been exquisitely refurbished and is perfect for your stays in Barcelona.
This spacious, air-conditioned flat spreads over 1500 square feet and features three balconies from where you can contemplate the spectacular views of the heart of Barcelona.
The kitchen is fully equipped with a stainless steel dishwasher (BOSCH), a stainless steel refrigerator (LIEBHERR), a food mixer, a stainless steel microwave oven, a toaster, a coffee pot, a kettle, and cooking utensils and containers.
Featuring three bedroom, one with double-size bed, one double-size room with twin beds, and a suite with twin beds and a couch (all single beds are convertible allowing them to adapt to one double-size bed or two separates singles), this property is ideal for families with children.
The living room features a TV and a DVD player in case you need to relax with a good movie or listening to music.
The dining room boasts a two-and-a-half meter table for eight people and perfect for nice meals.
This lovely apartment has two bathrooms and a powder room.
The apartment is ideal for families with children due to the adjacent positioning of the rooms.
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1506 square feet, 140 square meters
Queen, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
6 guests maximum
30 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Treat your senses with a concert at the Gran Teatre del Liceu, at the elegant L'Auditori or at the Palau de la Música Catalana famous for its Modernist architecture too.
- Montjuïc is perfect to go hiking and contemplate the views of the city.
- Enjoy a glass of wine and tasty tapas in a bar terrace. Go shopping in the lively neighborhood of Gràcia.
- Swim in the Mediterranean Sea!
Places of Interest
- Gaudí's city: Stroll around the streets and admire Gaudí's Modernist architecture visiting the Sagrada Familia, the Park Güell, the Pedrera, the Baltó House and many more.
- Visit the Fundació Joan Miró, one of the biggest museums in the world, and admire its large collection of the Surrealist painter.
- Discover Barcelona's history strolling through El Gòtic neighborhood, La Rambla and the Medieval streets which lead to the old Town. Admire the architecture in St. Jaume square and the Renaissance building of La Generalitat.
My friends and I stayed at the 3rd Home Apartment in Barcelona for a week and felt that it was the perfect location to get around the major neighborhoods. It was the right size for four girls and we felt very safe because the building was entered only by people with keys. The Décor was nice and clean and owner was very accommodating and assessable. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to visit this wonderful city.”
Terrific location. Lovely, well appointed, comfortable apartment!
Totally enjoyed our stay in this lovely apartment....always felt great to "come home"! The location is extremely convenient with easy access to all major parts of Barcelona. We would go back in a heart beat and highly recommend it!!! Rosita Moreno”