Las Vegas Mini Castle #1 (Double Down)
Las Vegas Mini Castle #1 (Double Down)
Mini Castle #1 is an immense home, sprawling itself out on 9000 square feet on a beautiful piece of property. This heavyweight has all the oddsmakers on its side. Complete with a uniquely designed pool and jacuzzi area, this ten-bedroom home provides the backdrop for a perfect Las Vegas getaway.
The main floor has two master suites, each with king beds, Jacuzzi tubs, sitting areas with fireplaces, breakfast bars, entertainment centers/ TVs, and wireless internet.
The majestic and breathtaking foyer invites you in! The grand piano and the floor-to-ceiling stone fireplace allows your guests to immediately start enjoying their time in Las Vegas. No need to know how to play the grand piano - the piano has a CD player for you to enjoy! Just put in one of the many CDs and enjoy great tunes. For the guests who know how to play, give it go and impress your entire group, letting them see how talented you are!
The main master suite has the most comfortable king mattress. Retreat to this suite and enjoy the stone fireplace, breakfast/wet bar with R/O system, drink fridge, built-in desk area with Wi-Fi, and TV entertainment center. Double French doors lead to a private patio and the pool area. A reclining sofa and reclining loveseat set allow you to entertain in the master suite.
The main master bath offers his and her water closets with bidets, a shower with dual shower heads, a relaxing Tra-Jet Spa tub, his and her vanities, and a spacious walk-in closet.
The second master suite features a private entrance off the courtyard, has a stone fireplace, breakfast/wet bar with R/O system, drink fridge, and TV entertainment center. The bath includes his and her vanities, a shower, a Tra-Jet Spa tub, and a walk-in closet.
Make good use of the chef's kitchen, featuring only the Best Wolfe and Sub-Zero appliances. Chefs love this kitchen, and you'll enjoy cooking your favorite gourmet delicacies and creating menus for every special occasion. The kitchen features Emerald Pearl granite countertops, and the counter seats up to eight. The kitchen nook also seats eight comfortably
The formal dining room offers an entertainers dream ambiance! Enjoy the custom granite table with hand-carved kings chairs, accommodating up to 12 guests and enclosed in four floor-to-ceiling stone arches. The dining room is functional for all of your catering needs and serves as the heart of the castle, truly brings the castle alive! When you and your guest are sitting at the table, there is not a bad seat in the house! The stonework completes the ambiance of the property and your dining experience.
The wet bar is located centrally to all entertaining areas on the first floor, allowing service to the great room, kitchen, formal dining room, formal living room, and is pass-through window accessible to guests at the outdoor barbecue.
The stunning great room is 800 square feet with a stone fireplace, built-in entertainment center, big screen HDTV cox cable Svc. The TV features surround sound and speaker system controls for the courtyard, dining room, bonus room, great room, downstairs patio, and upstairs balcony areas. The great room has a ten-piece sectional and also includes eight recliners so everyone can enjoy the big screen HDTV, fireplace, and chess set.
The office is a great place for those coming into town for business and need a place to set up shop. There are five desks with high-speed cable modem internet access, a fax machine, and plenty of outlets for all other electronic needs to help you complete your business while away from the office.
The bonus room is the perfect entertainment room, great for watching your favorite sports while enjoying a friendly game of pool or practicing poker for your next tournament! On those warm nights, open up the balcony doors and enjoy the aromas of summer and the lights from the famous Las Vegas Strip. The wet bar is great for drinks and snacks and the drink fridge keeps all your beverages cold. Grab a chair and relax as you look out over the strip. Day or night the view from the upstairs balcony is spectacular. The newest addition to the strip, The South Coast Hotel and Casino, can also be seen.
Six guest suites are located upstairs, each with a private bath, closet, and French doors that lead to the balcony. Five suites have a queen bed and one suite has two queen beds.
The 1000 square foot guesthouse offers two bedrooms and one bathroom, as well as a full kitchen, laundry, pantry, den with a TV entertainment center, and a fireplace. This casita can accommodate those guests who would like a little more privacy from the rest of the group, or your personal assistant, chef, chauffeur, or the teenagers in the group who like their privacy can stay here. One suite has two queen beds and the other suite has one queen bed.
You will love swimming and playing in the awesome pool while listening to the sounds of the cascading waterfalls and sipping on your favorite beverage. This beautiful tropical landscaped backyard oasis has a flowing pool, cascading water feature, tanning deck, and above ground spa that seats six to seven. This is definitely the perfect place to relax and soak up the sun or just sit and enjoy the lush landscape.
If you'd like to take a tour, please view the link below!
3-D Tour: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=Pi7RNSJ5UrP&brand=0
This magnificent Vegas estate will complete your trip!
Estate with 2 levels
10 bedrooms, 12 baths, 9000 square feet, 837 square meters
King, King, Queen, Queen, Queen, Queen, Queen, Queen, 2x Queen, and 2x Queen
20 guests maximum
McCarran International Airport - LAS
15 minutes by car (LAS)
Beautiful views of the Las Vegas Strip!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Cirque du Soleil (15 minute drive) - Las Vegas knows how to go big – especially when it comes to entertainment. So it should come as no surprise that a performance company like Cirque du Soleil thrives here.
- High Roller Observation Wheel (20 minute drive) - For a unique, bird's-eye view of the Strip, take a ride on the High Roller at The LINQ.
- Cascata Golf Course (25 minute drive) - Draped dramatically across stark mountain slopes at 3,200 feet above the desert valley, this Rees Jones design includes Tour-quality caddies, bighorn sheep sightings and a sweeping river.
- Grand Adventure Tours (15 minute drive) - Take the day and travel on a guided tour to the unsurpassed beauty and mystique of the Grand Canyon.
Places of Interest
- The Strip (15 minute drive) - Once you pass the famous "Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas" sign along Las Vegas Boulevard South, it won't be too long until you're cruising the Strip.
- Hoover Dam (45 minute drive) - In addition to keeping the lights on, the Hoover Dam welcomes more than a million visitors each year as one of America's most recognized landmarks.
- Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area (25 minute drive) - Seventeen miles southwest of Las Vegas, the Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area offers travelers a respite from Las Vegas' unnatural neon landscape.
- Fremont Street (25 minute drive)- This section of downtown Las Vegas is full of classic casinos and shows, and ready to compete with the Strip for your attention!
- Bazaar Meat (20 minute drive) - Here, there's something for everyone, with a raw bar, caviar flights, and a diverse array of meat, ranging from wild boar sausage and Buffalo-style bison to a ten-pound suckling pig.
Lots of space, great house, travel to and from the strip wasn't too bad.”
We just got back & had to cut our trip short by 2 days ,which is unfortunate as double down was an amazing place to stay in Las Vegas. The host was very gracious and the house was clean and the yard were immaculate . Gated and if you need more than this house the host has 2 other houses on the same property, for any size party. I would recommend this opportunity to anyone looking to travel to Vegas. Dale & Family”