Kasbah Mansour is located 18 km from Ouarzazate in beautiful surroundings on the edge of a lake and the setting is the gateway to Southern Morocco and the desert.
You will be welcomed to a recently renovated villa surrounded by a beautiful fenced garden comprising panoramic terraces with magnificent views of the lake and the Atlas Mountains.
Kasbah Mansour features spacious interiors with high ceilings and can accommodate up to 14 people in one suite, three rooms and a studio room.
The property is furnished in an elegant blend Moroccan and western styles.
You will enjoy our large overflow swimming pool (18x6m) from which you can sip your drink watching the sunset in peace and serenity. We also have a wellness pavilion to really help you relax
We have a number of staff on hand and they will do their best to make your stay an unforgettable one for you, your family and yours friends.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 5300 square feet
King, Queen + Twin, 2x Twin, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
14 guests maximum
Ouarzazat airport, Agadir and Marrakesh Airport
15 mins drive, 3 hours and 3.5 hour by car
Beautiful views over Mansour Lake and the desert
There is a mandatory charge of $70 per day for a full-service experience including daily house-keeping, a chef (food to be purchased separately), a gardener/security guard and an interpreter/guide for the duration of your stay.
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- The immensity of the landscapes of this region offers countless activities such as hiking, cycling, camel rides and quad biking in the desert.
- Take a couple of days to go and experience the magic of desert dune at Mersouga, near the fossil towns of Erfoud or Cheggaga.
Places of Interest
- Ouarzazate is a city associated with blockbuster movies, top film directors such as David Leon (Lawrence of Arabia in 1962) and Ridley Scott came here to work here.
- Enjoy fantastic day trips at the Drea Valley, the Roses Valley and the Tadra Gorge
- Explore a host of beautiful fortified towns and villages aroung the region including Aît-Ben-Haddou, Kasbah of TAmdaght, Kasbah of Telouet adn many more.
- Admire the breathtaking views of the Valley of Ounila as well as the Glaoui salt mines
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Wireless Internet