Casa do Alto - Trancoso
Located in the Northeastern Brazil, Trancoso is a former fishing village in Bahia coast with a 15-mile stretch of paradisiac beach.
The town occupies a speck of coast in Bahia, the country’s fourth most populous state and one of the earliest to be settled by the sixteenth-century Portuguese explorers who went on to define modern Brazil.
Casa do Alto has gorgeous sea view, and is 5 minutes from the Itapororoca beach.
The house is located within a gated community, quiet and surrounded by nature.
Kitchen, dining room, living room, veranda with dining table and several decks furnished. Well decorated, complete, comfortable and charming. Fans in all bedrooms, living room, dining room and gallery. Air conditioning in the three bedrooms.
Satellite SKY Tv. Internet Wi-Fi.
The “Quadrado”, famous town square, is 4 km far, and the Terravista Golf is 10 km
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 7500 square feet, 697 square meters
King, King, and Queen
6 guests maximum
Porto Seguro airport, Bahia
1 hour by car
Beautiful views of the ocean
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Golf - The new world class Terravista Golf Course opened in June 2004 and is considered the best course in South America.
- Visit Praia dos Nativos (beach), Rio da Barra and Taípe (site of a Club Med). South of the river are Coqueiros (noted for its palms), Rio Verde, Itaquema and Ponta de Itapororoca, which have more beach bar options.
Places of Interest
- Praia do Espelho (Mirror Beach) is considered one of the most beautiful beaches of Brazilian coast. It's an ecological paradise with white sand, coconut palm trees and natural swimming pools of transparent waters.
- Visit the languor of Trancoso, a charming former fishing village
- Visit the Quadrado at Trancoso with its traditional architecture and famous restaurants and boutiques