Campbird Cabin Retreat
Campbird Cabin Retreat
This spacious 4 bedroom, 6 bathroom, 4,450 sq. ft. cabin is located in an exclusive and remote 6,200 acre gated subdivision between Montrose and Telluride. If it is seclusion and quiet you seek, Campbird Cabin is the perfect choice for a peaceful retreat.
The spacious, upscale kitchen features a subzero refrigerator and Wolf range/oven. On the upper level deck you will also find a gas grill for outdoor barbecuing.
On the upper level beside the kitchen is a large living room with a cozy fireplace. For indoor meals, on this floor in the dining area is a table that seats 10. Downstairs, there is a second lounge area complete with a fireplace and kitchenette. This lower level conveniently opens out onto the aspen grove and Horsefly Creek.
All bedroom suites have views of the aspen grove and also feature ensuite bathrooms with large tubs and steam showers. In addition to the 4 master bath suites, there is a half bath located on each level.
Each deck overlooks the Aspen grove and Horsefly Creek, with views of the ridge leading to Horsefly Peak. Elk, deer and other wildlife roam the thousands of acres of open space in the neighborhood, which backs up to the Uncompahgre National Forest.
For your convenience, there are two laundry rooms (one upstairs and one downstairs).
PLEASE NOTE: Campbird Cabin is located at approximately a 9,300 foot elevation. A four wheel drive vehicle is recommended for winter months!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 6 baths, 4450 square feet
King, King, 2x Full, and 2x Full
8 guests maximum
30 minutes by car
Situated in an Aspen Grove at 9,200 ft elevation, views are of the forest surrounding the cabin.
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Take an exciting tour of the mines in the nearby town of Ouray
- You are surrounded by 3,000 acres of open space- no better spot for hiking, biking, or horseback riding!
- With plentiful elk and deer, this region offers an abundance of options of guided outings for hunting and fishing
- Ski at Telluride Ski Resort, one of the most famous and beautiful mountain resorts in the world
- Feeling adventurous? Try heli-skiing, ice-climbing, snowmobiling, or sledding
- Visit the Ute Indian Museum for an excellent learning experience about the culture of the area's first inhabitants
Places of Interest
- High Mountain Pass
- San Juan Mountains
- Mt. Sneffels
- Montrose Botanic Gardens
- Montrose Aquatic Center
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo