Rock Pipit is a modern and comfortable house with a footpath from the garden down to the beach and coastal footpaths are only 200 meters away.
The house features an open-plan kitchen-dining-lounge space with folding doors leading to the decking and garden area, four bedrooms, three en-suite bathrooms, a study and a utility room.
The bedrooms consist of three king beds and one double bunk ideal for six adults and four children maximum. The outdoor area showcases a large lawned garden with a sun terrace and stunning sea views. The property is heated and there is also a wood-burner.
Rock Pipit is the perfect spot for a relaxing holiday all year around!
Private Residence with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2500 square feet, 233 square meters
King, King, King, and Bunk
8 guests maximum
Cornwall Airport Newquay (NQY), Exeter Airport (EXT)
Car 1 hour 20 mins or 35 mins
Relaxing sea views.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- For surf lovers, Polzeath beach is one of the best surfing beaches in the United Kingdom. You might find yourself surfing with dolphins and seals!
- Stunning beach walks along the cliffs to Dayimer Bay passing Trestram Covelet and Broadagogue Cove, famous for its pebbled beach and cowry shells.
- For golf lovers, North Cornwall has plenty of options such as The Point at Polzeath and St. Enodoc Golf Club in Rock.
Places of Interest
- Rock is only a short drive away and is known as the "British St. Tropez". Its lovely and long sandy beach and the wide offer in water-sports make of this village a wonderful holiday spot.
- The Camel Trail is an amazing path which explores several coastal and countryside areas of North Cornwall. The perfect spot for a hike or to ride your bicycle (bike hire is available in different points).
- Padstow is beautiful village at the end of The Camel Trail with plenty of activities for the whole family and lovely restaurants.
- St. Ives is a lovely seaside town home to the Barbara Hepworth's Museum and Sculpture Garden.