Casa Del Mar
Casa De Mar
This remarkably modern 2 bedroom, 3 bath, 1,970 sq. ft. luxury home is located within a lovely quiet community in Del Mar, the destination of choice for many a film star, as well as those with a keen interest in fast horses, gorgeous beaches, and unbelievable cuisine.
The home has recently been totally renovated and contains contemporary artwork and modern, comfortable furnishings throughout. Inside you'll find a gourmet kitchen, living area, and a den/office with a 55" plasma TV. Best of all, you will enjoy gorgeous Pacific Ocean views.
There are two spacious bedrooms, one furnished with a king size bed and the other with a queen size bed. Both bedrooms have an armchair and ottoman set and access to an outdoor patio deck.
Outside are three decks, perfect for lounging in the sun and enjoying the fabulous weather and flawless views of the Pacific Ocean.
Del Mar is heaven for cyclists! There are many on and off road bike trails in the area.
The charming, historic Del Mar Village offers a plethora of specialty boutique shops and renowned restaurants with bistro-style patio dining. On Saturdays, the farmers' market is also a great place to pick up the freshest and finest produce, flowers, and seafood that this region has to offer.
For an upscale shopping experience, head to Del Mar Plaza, where you can also indulge in fine dining, fine art galleries, elegant fountains, sculptures, and palazzo-style terraces with unbelievable views of the Pacific Ocean.
California is calling...book your stay at the captivating Casa Del Mar!
**PLEASE NOTE** This home is not appropriate for children.
Private Residence with 2 levels
2 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1970 square feet, 184 square meters
King and Queen
4 guests maximum
San Diego Airport
20 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Surfing, swimming, and sunning at the beach
- Take the kids (or your adult selves) to Legoland for the day!
- Crystal Cove State park is great for nature lovers with tidepools, sandy coves, surf, rocky reefs and ridges and canyons. Recreational opportunities influde hiking, mountain biking, surfing and scuba diving
- Visit the Sherman Library and Gardens, a horticultural retreat that features a museum of living plants, walking paths, bubbling tile fountains and a library devoted to the study of the Pacific Southwest.
- Take a day excursion to Village of Corona Del Mar (Spanish for "Crown of the Sea"), which is a charming area with great beaches, breath taking cliffs overlooking the ocean, restaurants, and quaint shops
- Check out "Free Flight," a unique bird sanctuary where you can interact with a variety of beautiful and social birds
- Book a breathtaking hot ballon ride
- Pack a picnic and head to Powerhouse Park, a scenic park with lush grass and ample bench seating which overlooks the ocean
Places of Interest
- Del Mar Racetrack
- Balboa Park, San Diego
- Torrey Pines Golf Course
- Scripps Aquarium
- Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego & La Jolla
- Torrey Pines State Park
- Del Mar and Torrey Pines Beach
- San Diego Zoo
- Laguna Beach- covers a seven mile stretch between LA and San Diego. Perfect for art lovers, nature enthusiasts and beachgoers
- Del Mar Farmers Market/Artisan Open Air Market
Really lovely home in Del Mar, with great facilities, location and view of the sea. Lauren and Steve couldn't have been more helpful and hospitable. Would strongly recommend this property, we had a wonderful stay. Josh”
If your looking to escape & relax this is the place for you. The home is gorgous, the kitchen was so well appointed. Wish I could take that stove home with me. Linens & towels were 5 Star. The outdoor space was where we spent mose of our time, with comfortable lounge chairs & dining areas. The owner was a joy to work with & had great recommendations for places to shop & dine. Being able to walk to dinner & the beach was great exercise & no need to pay or look for parking. We attended the San Diego Fair at Del Mar Racetrack, only about a mile walk away. Del Mar was beautiful a beachside community with lots to do, great restaurants & spots to watch those amazing sunsets! ”
I am so grateful to stay in this beautiful home. This is my second stay and it is always so wonderful. I thank you for making this such a special place to stay. The home itself is lovely with white walls and furniture, original and amazing art and the view!! The view of the beautiful ocean is beyond campare!! What a an amazing home. ”