Kauai Oceanfront Retreat
Koloa, Kauai, Hawaii
Kauai Oceanfront Retreat
Poipu Kapili is a small luxury boutique complex in the heart of Poipu. This two bedroom unit is ideal for guests who desire a quiet and tranquil atmosphere yet are close to it all. Here you can relax by the swimming pool while taking in the ocean views, play a round of tennis, stroll to Poipu's white sand beaches, or just relax in your ocean view, 1800 square foot townhouse and watch the waves.
This two-level corner unit offers two bedrooms. On the entry level you will find a fully equipped open concept kitchen, dining and living room with direct ocean view. Two lanais provide plenty of seating to relax. There is also a laundry room and full bathroom on this level.
On the second level there are two master bedrooms, each with a King bed, shower and bathtub. This property is steps away from dining and shopping at Kukui'ula and a short drive to Historic Koloa Town.
Amenities included with this unit are a fully stocked Nespresso machine, high-end linens, organic soaps, lotions and bath products, beach chairs and beach equipment. At an additional charge, private concierge services are also available through Poipu's premier property management company, Alekona Kauai.
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Condo with 2 levels
2 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1800 square feet
King and King
4 guests maximum
Lihue Airport - LIH
25 minutes by car
Stunning Pacific Ocean views!
Activities of Interest
- Kauai Surf School (10 minute walk) - Take a group or private surfing lesson from an amazing instructor!
- Kauai Down Under Scuba (5 minute walk) - Enjoy excellent service and the underwater adventure of a lifetime!
- Koloa Zipline (5 minute drive) - Soar over the lush jungles of Hawaii on the longest zipline in Kauai!
- Maha'ulepu Heritage Trail (7 minute drive) - Go for a gorgeous hike along miles of rugged coastline.
- Poipu Bay Resort Golf Course (5 minute drive) - Challenge yourself at this magnificent Hawaiian course, complete with striking views of the ocean!
Places of Interest
- Brennecke's Beach (2 minute drive) - Bask in the sun at this serene beach, away from the rush of the crowds!
- Moir Gardens (10 minute walk) - These stunning gardens are truly a hidden island treasure.
- Poipu Shopping Village (10 minute walk) - Stroll through the streets of this shopping village, exploring the upscale, boutique shops along the way.
- Poipu Beach Park (3 minute drive) - This beach offers pristine, white sand, rolling waves, and a good time for the whole family.
- Dondero's Restaurant (5 minute drive) - The herbs, olive oil, and spices of these classic Italian dishes will thoroughly delight you.
We thoroughly enjoyed our week at this beautiful oceanfront home. The views are simply stunning, and give you a front row seat for the spectacular sunsets. The complex is quiet and beautifully landscaped, and the location is close to restaurants and other resorts. Every morning we walked to a lovely outdoor shopping center where we enjoyed our morning coffee, and in the afternoon you can buy fresh fish delivered right off the boat. We had a relaxing and very happy week here and hope to return. ”
Perfect Location for Exploring all Kauai has to offer!
We had a fabulous stay at this property! The photos do not do the villa justice -- it's decorated perfectly for an oceanfront Hawaiian villa. The residence is updated and well located in one of the nicest locations on the island. It was a nice, central location for exploring the island and we explored just about all we could in a week. The property is maybe 30 yards from the ocean and you can hear the waves coming in all day. It is open air, but does have portable AC units, which we only had to use on a couple of evenings as the breeze was sufficient most of the time. The property pool is lovely and the property is walkable to many restaurants and the nicest shopping center on the entire island. You're also within a 10 minute drive from a dozen or so beaches. We also did a luau one night at the Sheraton resort across the street, which was a blast. Hopefully we'll be back one day!”
Kauai Oceanfront Condo
We had a great time at the condo located smack on the ocean. The house is very well situated, comfortable, well supplied and furnished. We would recommend this property to any Third Home member Doug and Patty Sutherland Granite Bay Ca”
Fabulous Oceanfront Condo
This lovely condo at #6 Poipu Kapili is right on the ocean with great ocean views from both floors. A corner unit, it is well-appointed, light and breezy, and feels like home. Turtles and other sea creatures galore 50 feet away. A short walk to the pool, to the Sheraton (for Starbucks and a good restaurant (Rum Fire), and to a shopping mall as well with groceries, pharmacies, restaurants, etc. Alison Blessing was quick to respond with directions and all other needs. We are looking forward to going again soon!”
My husband and I had a delightful stay at the Kauai Ocean Front Condo. The bedroom and living room face the ocean and we loved eating and reading on the lanai and watching the sunsets. The complex is beautifully maintained and has a fantastic pool overlooking the ocean. We can't wait to go back! ”
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet