Boutique Barcelona Apartment
An unforgettable opportunity to experience Barcelona, staying in a unique and stylish apartment.
The property is decorated with exquisite taste and each room has its own character giving the flat a great atmosphere.
This stunning apartment is located in the pedestrian street of The Rambla del Poblenou. This buzzing boulevard is the neighborhood's core and has plenty of cafes, charming restaurants and it's one of the main shopping streets in Barcelona.
This 1,300sqf property features a fully-equipped kitchen which is a paradise of gadgets: refrigerator with TV, wine cooler, washer and dryer and all the utensils a chef could need need.
The large living-room is devoted to details and to a mixture of styles. A smart use of the color on the walls brings a warm feeling into the space.
The apartment has two double bedrooms, each with a queen bed and a full bathroom with bathtub. There is a third bedroom with a queen bed available if needed. The main bedroom boasts a large windowed balcony with an Elizabethan armchair from where you will be able to contemplate the lively Rambla del Poblenou.
This stylish flat has been carefully designed and every piece of furniture is intended to be special.
The beach and the Olympic Harbour are only a few minutes walk down the Rambla del Poblenou. Some of the most iconic spots of Barcelona such as Gaudi's Sagrada Familia, Gaudi's Ave, Sant Pablo's Hospital and the modern Agbar Tower designed by Jean Nouvel are also with walking distance from the apartment.
The perfect apartment in the perfect location.
Single Family Home with 3 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1345 square feet, 125 square meters
King, King, and King
6 guests maximum
Barcelona - El Prat Airport
30 minutes by car
The quaint Rambla del Poblenou - One of the most famous pedestrian boulevards in Barcelona.
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Treat your senses with a concert at the Gran Teatre del Liceu, at the elegant L'Auditori or at the Palau de la Música Catalana famous for its Modernist architecture too.
- Montjuïc is perfect to go hiking and contemplate the views of the city.
- Enjoy a glass of wine and tasty tapas in a bar terrace. Go shopping in the lively neighborhood of Gràcia.
- Swim in the Mediterranean Sea!
Places of Interest
- Gaudí's city: Stroll around the streets and admire Gaudí's Modernist architecture visiting the Sagrada Familia, the Park Güell, the Pedrera, the Baltó House and many more.
- Visit the Fundació Joan Miró, one of the biggest museums in the world, and admire its large collection of the Surrealist painter.
- Discover Barcelona's history strolling through El Gòtic neighborhood, La Rambla and the Medieval streets which lead to the old Town. Admire the architecture in St. Jaume Square and the Renaissance building of La Generalitat.
Beatiful apartment at Barcelona Rambla Poblenou
Beatiful aparment at new district Poblenou Rambla full of tree, restaurants and shop, just 800m away from beach. Spaciously and equipment with charm decoration style. Victor was super helpful and keep in touch frecuently, always ready to hepl us. Perfect place to discover Barcelona gems. Thanks Victor to share with us your BCN place.”
Superb Apartment, Location and Host
My husband and I can't say enough about our fabulous Barcelona experience thanks to Victor, our host. Not only is the apartment beautiful, spacious and exceptionally equipped, it is located on a delightful street in Barcelona with fabulous trees and outdoor restaurants as well as 24 hour mini marts and grocery stores. Everything was right out our front door or a short walk away including the subway that took us to the center of Barcelona and the Sagrada Familia. We couldn't have found a better home for our stay or a better host. Victor had his father meet us at the apartment after a long overnight flight for an early morning check in and orient us not only to the home but how to make the most of our Barcelona trip. What a great beginning to an exceptional experience. Thank you Victor. ”