Texas Lake Luxury near Austin
This beautiful Texas Villa has the same amenities as staying at a resort. We are managed by Lakeway Resort & Spa, a beautiful resort on Lake Travis, Austin Texas.
The resort amenities include 3 pools, Jacuzzi, swim up bar, children's big slide and private pool area, full service spa, health club with sauna, full service restaurant and bar, access to 5 golf courses and tennis, and access for boat rentals just a walk down the hill at Lakeway Marina.
The villa is 2604 square feet with an additional 160 square foot covered balcony. There are 3 full bedrooms (one master) and 3 full baths. The villa has a loft which can sleep an additional 2 people. The kitchen is decked-out with gorgeous stainless appliances including refrigerator, freezer, stove, microwave, icemaker, dishwasher and all the appliances and dishes you will need. The villa is furshised with designer luxury decor. The dining room seats 8 and the comfortable living room has a fireplace and flat screen TV with DVD player.
All bedrooms have flat screen TV's that also play DVD's and bedside clocks that can house your iPods. The entire unit has complete "dark out" curtains for complete privacy and for sleeping in late in the morning. The balcony has a beautiful view of the lake and marina.
Park in your two designated parking spots under the condo units with elevator access to the condo. The resort is only steps away from the condo.
Condo with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2604 square feet
Queen, King, Queen, and 2x Twin
8 guests maximum
Austin Bergstom International Airport
40 minutes by car
Partial Lakeview and Lakeway Marina view
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
Places of Interest
- Lake Travis
- Texas Wine Trail
- Colbert Ranch
- Austin Texas – The vibrant capital of Texas, Austin is home to great music and great food. The Capitol building is also the largest in the country and is taller than the national capitol building in Washington D.C.
- Bats - At certain times of the year bats fly from Congress Avenue Bridge in Austin which is a sensational event.
- San Antonio – Visiting the Alamo, the iconic site of Texan independence, and the River Walk are a must and are both worth the drive.
- Hamilton Pool Nature Preserve – Around half-an-hour away by car the distance is well worth it when you take the trail into the valley and swim (summer only) with catfish in the pool at the bottom.
- Rafting – The Guadeloupe River is also close and provides rafting opportunities.
- LBJ Ranch – Owned for generations by Lyndon Johnson’s family, the site is worth the visit to see where the President grew up and retired. Various sites around the ranch are open such as the ‘Texas White House’ which was his home on the ranch.
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center – The wife of President Lyndon B. Johnson, Lady Johnson established this center to ensure the preservation of wildflowers. The wide variety of wildflowers makes for a beautiful walk around the center.
Wonderful Family Retreat
We had an amazing time here. It was perfect for our family, The views were spectacular and the condo was very well appointed. Thank you again for putting this wonderful property on ThirdHome for all of us to use.”
Luxurious Getaway in Austin
We were in town for the Formula 1 Races, & we were fortunate enough to find this local gem. After a long day in the hot sun, listening to the roar of the engines, we were ready to be pampered. This homes balcony was our refuge, beautiful sunrises, and relaxing evenings over looking the marina & lake. We allowed for an extra day so we could enjoy the resort style pool, also overlooking the lake. A swim up bar was just another plus. Upon arrival, you open the front door to a wonderful view of the water. The home was bright & cheery, & well appointed. We cooked several meals in the open spacious kitchen, & loved the decor in the dining room. Beds were comfy & the view from the Master bedroom could not be beat, the sun was peeking up over the hills to wake me up each morning. I missed out on the Spa, not enough time, but just another reason to return :) Highly recommended!”
Great for kids
Our stay was wonderful and my 5 year old had a blast; make sure you visit Oasis Restaurant and rent a pontoon to see the lake.”
My adult children stayed at the villa and are still raving about it. They had a marvelous time, swimming, dining, paddle boarding, and enjoying the gorgeous sunsets. Five stars!”
Mary is a Perfect hostess!!!
Mary's condo is similar to staying at a Ritz Carlton destination resort!!! Beautiful appointments throughout the whole property and an excellent location on the lake. The condo has every amenity and any kitchen item you need to cook with. This property is set up to enhance your vacation experience and I recommend it to anyone looking for a completely relaxing vacation and the lake and view are icing on the cake!!! We plan to come back at least once a year if not more!!! Thank you Mary for everything you did to make our trip PERFECT!!! Annette”
Texas Lake Country
What a wonderful place. The only thing nicer than the accommodations is the owner. What a pleasure to deal with. I can't wait to go back to Austin, a.k.a. God's Country, and stay at the Jennings' place again. Thanks for allowing us to share your slice of Heaven!!! Thanks, Neal B. Howard”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo