Texas Lake Luxury near Austin
Texas Lake Luxury near Austin
This beautiful Texas Villa overlooks beautiful Lake Travis and Lakeway Marina.
Adjacent to the Lakeway Resort and Spa, you have access to their spa, restaurants and spa. Book your boat trips with the marina which includes paddleboards, kayaks, wave runners, sail and motorboats.
The villa is 2,604 square feet with an additional 160 square foot covered balcony. There are 3 full bedrooms (one master) and 3 full baths. The villa has a loft which can sleep an additional 2 people. The kitchen is decked-out with gorgeous stainless appliances including refrigerator, freezer, stove, microwave, icemaker, dishwasher and all the appliances and dishes you will need. The villa is furshised with designer luxury decor. The dining room seats 8 and the comfortable living room has a fireplace and flat screen TV with DVD player.
All bedrooms have flat screen TV's that also play DVDs and bedside clocks that can house your iPods. The entire unit has complete "dark out" curtains for complete privacy and for sleeping in late in the morning. The balcony has a beautiful view of the lake and marina.
Park in your two designated parking spots under the condo units with elevator access to the condo.
Pool access to Lakeway Resort is based on availability only and passes can be purchased at this link:
Condo with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2650 square feet, 247 square meters
King, Queen, Queen, and 2x Twin
8 guests maximum
Austin Bergstom International Airport
40 minutes by car
Partial Lakeview and Lakeway Marina view
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
For Rentals Only-
**Offering complimentary 4 hr rental (half day) of boats at the Lakeway Marina. Based on availability only.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
Places of Interest
- Lake Travis
- Texas Wine Trail
- Colbert Ranch
- Austin Texas – The vibrant capital of Texas, Austin is home to great music and great food. The Capitol building is also the largest in the country and is taller than the national capitol building in Washington D.C.
- Bats - At certain times of the year bats fly from Congress Avenue Bridge in Austin which is a sensational event.
- San Antonio – Visiting the Alamo, the iconic site of Texan independence, and the River Walk are a must and are both worth the drive.
- Hamilton Pool Nature Preserve – Around half-an-hour away by car the distance is well worth it when you take the trail into the valley and swim (summer only) with catfish in the pool at the bottom.
- Rafting – The Guadeloupe River is also close and provides rafting opportunities.
- LBJ Ranch – Owned for generations by Lyndon Johnson’s family, the site is worth the visit to see where the President grew up and retired. Various sites around the ranch are open such as the ‘Texas White House’ which was his home on the ranch.
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center – The wife of President Lyndon B. Johnson, Lady Johnson established this center to ensure the preservation of wildflowers. The wide variety of wildflowers makes for a beautiful walk around the center.
Margaret V.December 2020
Love Lakeway and the amenities to this condo MJ is always a great host!”
Brian F.September 2022
The condo is nicely furnished, well equipped, and is in a great location right above the Lakeway Marina. We took our boat over, enjoyed our week on the lake, played golf, and relaxed. MJ was very helpful and checked to make sure everything was going well. We will be back. ”
Amy F.July 2022
The photos do not do this place justice! Everything was bigger and cleaner than we expected. AND COMFORTABLE! The beds.. and the cool, dark bedrooms :) Dreamy and just what you want on vacation. We did not want to leave! MJ is a wonderful host. We LOVED our time here. Very Grateful. ”