Turquoise Palm Springs Paradise
Turquoise Palm Springs Paradise
Welcome to this desert oasis getaway! This resort-like 3 bedroom, approx. 2,000 sq. ft. home is located just minutes from Downtown Palm Springs. The home has an inviting open floor plan, opening up toward the large desert style, private backyard with a brand-new saltwater, glass/pebble pool and views to magnificent desert mountain ranges. The home is ideal to enjoy an inside/outside feel. Our location is the ultimate Palm Desert retreat surrounded by outdoor adventure, golf, tennis, hiking, arts and culture, and entertainment. Palm Springs and Palm Desert offer a wealth of activities and events throughout the year. This vacation home is just minutes away from the Coachella Valley and the Coachella Music Festival or you can hop on one of the luxury coaches that will transport you directly to the festival.
The home is tastefully furnished with a modern style in soothing colors of turquoise, grey, and white. The open floor plan connects the living and dining room with the kitchen. The kitchen is fully equipped with modern appliances, a breakfast counter, and cookware. The entire home has been updated recently and has newly installed large glass sliding doors leading to the backyard and inviting desert landscape. Relax by the luxurious new glass pebble saltwater pool and unwind in the sparkling jacuzzi as you breathe in the warm desert winds. The pool can be heated up (fee: $50 per day of stay) to 85. The home is equipped with towels, linens and bath amenities. Another feature that you can’t miss out on is the stainless-steel BBQ where you can whip up something delicious and relish it at the outdoor dining table.
As for the bedrooms, the master bedroom has a king bed, a flat-screen TV, and private access to the pool and patio area. Be impressed by the master bath with its spa bath ensuite with a glass framed shower and large Jacuzzi spa tub. The master bath also offers an outside shower to enjoy your private shower surrounded by beautiful desert landscape. Additionally, the master bath has a mirrored closet, separate toilet, two separate modern black/silver design sink vanities and a rainwater shower.
This paradise home is ideal for many people. If you are a golf fan, you can enjoy the various golf courses right around the corner. If you are coming as a family, you all can enjoy the outdoor lifestyle while still being close to shops, restaurants, and cinemas. And if you are romantics, this is a perfect hideaway to enjoy a luxurious tranquil environment surrounded by beautiful nature. The home is equipped with two flat-screen TVs, a DVD player, and a library of DVDs and books. The home is set up with Roku smart TV’s to enjoy the guest to watch their shows on their preferred streaming services.
PLEASE NOTE: The home is located about 15 minutes away from the Palm Springs airport, which can cause planes to be heard at times. This premise is a non-smoking premise and parties/loud noise is not allowed. Noise complaint fees ($500 per complaint) are applicable in case of a complaint; the desert cities are very strict with noise complaints. Pets are allowed for a pet fee of $200 per stay. In between cleaning is available for a fee of $150 per cleaning. The home is managed by a local property manager/concierge, who will be in touch and answer any question or request. A personal entry code will be provided a few days prior to arrival. Check-in time: 4 pm. Check out time: 11 am.
Private Residence with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1700 square feet, 158 square meters
King, Queen, and 2x Twin
6 guests maximum
Palm Springs International Airport - PSP
5 minutes by Car
Beautiful mountain views
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
View All Amenities
Optional Fees Include:
Pool heat - $50/day of stay
Mid-Stay Cleaning - $150 per cleaning
Pet fee - $200 per stay
Concierge fee - $250 per stay
Activities of Interest
- Hike the ancient palm groves of the Indian Canyons
- Enjoy the yearly BNP Tennis Open at the Indian Wells Tennis courts
- Soar to the top of Mount San Jacinto on the world famous Palm Springs Aerial Tramway
- Tour celebrity and mid-century homes
- Attend fabulous theatre performances
- Visit the historic estate of Sunnylands- many prestigious figures of the 20th century enjoyed relaxing as guests here!
- For a fun day out with the family, head to Wet 'n Wild water park in Palm Springs
Places of Interest
- Palm Desert- is a city in California's Coachella Valley, near Palm Springs. It’s home to country clubs, golf courses and shops.
- El Paseo luxury shopping mile and fine dining- features designer boutiques and top notch restaurants (5 mins away)
- Agua Caliente Casino- If you are feeling lucky and ready to have some fun, come check out this luxurious casino!
- The Palm Springs Art Museum- offers compelling art exhibitions from national and international artists.
- Living Desert Zoo and Gardens- shelters desert-dwelling wildlife, including cheetahs and camels, from around the world.
- McCallum Theatre for the Performing Arts- theatre and concert venue located on the southern edge of the campus of College of the Desert in Palm Desert,
Tourquoise Palm Springs
Our daughter and her husband loved it. Thanks, Pat Magdol”