Hotel Mirabeau (HS)
You are booking a double standard room only for two people in collaboration with Hotel Swaps. Cancellations and booking amendments are not possible. Upgrade options are available after booking, at an extra cost.
*For requests, please contact your account manager or Member Experience at firstname.lastname@example.org REQUESTS ARE BINDING, once accepted it cannot be cancelled.*
The car-free town of Zermatt, located in the Valais Canton at an altitude of 1600 metres, holds a magnetic attraction for those who love the mountains.
The Hotel Mirabeau is tranquilly situated, only 200 yards from the Zermatt railway station, and features superb wellness facilities and great Matterhorn views.
Within only 3 minutes' walk you can reach the centre of Zermatt as well as the Gornergrat and Sunnegga-Rothorn train and funicular stations.
Enjoy the mountain-flower steam bath, the sauna, the hot-stone herbal bath and indulge in relaxing massages and rejuvenation beauty treatments (It is recommended to arrange treatments before arrival).
Please note that Zermatt is a car-free village. You can park your car in Täsch (indoor parking) and continue to Zermatt by train or taxi.
Please inform the hotel of your estimated time of arrival. You will be picked up by the hotel's porter with an electric car at Zermatt Train Station.
PLEASE NOTE: This property is available to THIRDHOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps and, as such, each stay is governed by their Terms and Conditions which can be found here: https://hotelswaps.com/guest-terms-conditions-3rd-party.
The exchange fee and Keys are only refundable in the event of cancelation by the Hotel. If a Guest Member cancels their reservation, for any reason, there are no refunds available.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE HOTEL DIRECTLY FOR THIRD HOME BOOKINGS. If you have any questions about this property and weeks (not requests) please email: email@example.com
The room details and photos shown here are indicative of the property and not necessarily of the room that you will be staying in.
By booking this property you acknowledge that you are responsible for paying any potential local city and tourism taxes related to your stay at the time of check out.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 0 square feet, 0 square meters
2 guests maximum
The international airports of Geneva, Zurich and Milan Malpensa all have easy rail links and even quicker road links with Zermatt.
Approx. 3.5 to 4 hours by train
The beautiful Swiss Alps
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Zermatt has over 400 kilometres of walking trails and 245 kilometres of pistes for skiing and snowboarding.
- Visitors also flock to Zermatt for culture, great shopping, luxurious five-star hotels, world-class spas, welcoming mountain restaurants, high class traditional and international cuisine, lively apres-ski and a wonderful atmosphere
- The Riffelhorn (2927 m) is a small peak to the south of Zermatt which is traditionally used as a training climb for the Matterhorn
Places of Interest
- The 4,478 metre Matterhorn—one of the world's most famous and beautiful mountains—towers over central Zermatt, with a further twenty-eight 4,000 metre peaks around it
- The railway trip to Gornergrat (at 2883 metres) is Zermatt's most popular attraction, taking you into the heart of the Swiss Alps.