Grand Solmar Residences at Rancho San Lucas - 3 Bedroom Penthouse
Rancho San Lucas - Los Cabos - 3 Bedroom Penthouse*
On the tip of the Baja Peninsula, nestled into the wall of Land’s End, sits the stunning Rancho San Lucas - Los Cabos– an exciting property with an elevated standard of luxury. Thoughtfulness and thoroughness are the trademarks of the Rancho San Lucas - Los Cabos. Every detail is considered, right down to the intricate designs in the walkways, the stone entries to the rooms, and the subterranean passages for the staff. This extraordinary resort highlights personal service, top-level luxury accommodations and a close proximity to everything Cabo San Lucas and Los Cabos have to offer. Rancho San Lucas - Los Cabos is your next destination for a perfect vacation.
The Rancho San Lucas - Los Cabos 3 Bedroom Penthouse is a stunning 3524 square foot, 3 bedroom, 4 bathroom luxury residence. The master retreat has a king sized bed that is appointed in vibrant, crisp linens that correspond beautifully with the Baja landscape. The ensuite bathroom features marble floors and vanities. The jacuzzi tub is the perfect spot to relax after a day at the beach!
The second bedroom features a king sized bed, while the third room offers 2 full sized beds. There is also a queen Murphy bed to accommodate additional guests. All bathrooms are appointed with marble counters and floors.
This stunning 3 Bedroom Penthouse offers you a fully equipped kitchen. You will undoubtedly enjoy the different seating options in your own studio, dining and living areas. This elegantly decorated penthouse will take your breath away with its panoramic views of the Pacific ocean. Step out onto your private terrace and take in the sights as you unwind with a cocktail from your wet bar.
At the Rancho San Lucas - Los Cabos, every luxury is within reach! You will stand in amazement over the location, strategically situated between cliff and sea. The beautiful, private beach, with sparkling blue waters, beckons you for a day in the sun and sand. Enjoy the views from the Rancho San Lucas - Los Cabos Infinity edge pools with swim-up dining. White-canvassed cabanas, complete with poolside massages, await you!
Rancho San Lucas - Los Cabos features a variety of restaurants to entice your culinary palate. Enjoy dining on local, organic ingredients that feature tantalizing flavors from Baja. You may want to dine poolside, in one of the sumptuous restaurants, or even in your own villa, taking in the exceptional views from your private terrace. Whatever your whim, the choice is yours. A seasoned staff awaits you with hands folded for the next opportunity to serve.
Spend a day in the spa as relaxation and leisure take hold. The Rancho San Lucas - Los Cabos Sea Spa Cabañas are located at the beautiful Land’s End Terrace just steps from the Pacific Ocean. Enjoy the light caress of a gentle sea breeze and the soothing sound of ocean waves while achieving total relaxation. The Sea Spa Cabañas offers a menu of innovative services in a breath taking location. This is one experience you don’t want to miss.
The Rancho San Lucas - Los Cabos Fitness Center provides you with a wide variety of state-of-the-art programs to help you and your loved ones exercise while on vacation.
Rancho San Lucas - Los Cabos also provides a fantastic Kids Club where your children have an exciting schedule of activities to enliven their vacation to the Baja Peninsula. They will enjoy making livelong friendships as they participate in pool activities and work on different crafts, all under the supervision of trained and loving staff.
- This residence is at Grand Solmar Rancho San Lucas. It is not Grand Solmar Land's End.
-Please be advised that areas of the resort are still undergoing construction which you may see and hear throughout the property. The completed units, pools and buildings are beautiful and offer outstanding service from the staff, along with excellent dining experience.
*-Penthouse units are not solely on the top floor, but are located throughout the property and may be on lower levels.
-Some of the photos herein are renderings for our use until photographs are provided by the resort. Interior decor, layout and view may differ.
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3524 square feet, 328 square meters
King, King, and 2x Full
10 guests maximum
Cabo San Lucas International Airport/ San Jose del Cabo
30 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Effective 2.18.23- Additional Mandatory Fees are as follows:
• State Lodging Tax: 3BDR PH: $6.00 USD USD approx. per night, per room.
• Municipal Environmental Sanitation Tax: $1.90 USD approx. per night, per room
These fees will be included in your final bill upon check-out and are subject to change.
Activities of Interest
- Try one of the stunning golf courses that Cabo San Lucas has to offer. Some courses include Troon Golf at Palmilla Golf Club or Tiger Woods’ El Cardonal at Diamante.
- World-class sport fishing, including Bisbee’s Black & Blue, the world’s richest billfish tournament.
- Take an off-road expeditions to ancient petroglyphs and road trips to 300-hundred year old missions.
- Other activities include surfing, diving, jet skis, boat tours, whale watching trips, zip lining, rock climbing, hiking, ATVs and other adventures.
Places of Interest
- The Arch at Land’s End is the most iconic spot in all of Cabo. The point where the Sea or Cortez meets the Pacific Ocean. Don’t miss a fun boat trip to this unique spot, try a water-taxi or a cruise.
- Enjoy shopping at the Puerto Paraiso Entertainment Plaza! The Plaza features indoor shopping and entertainment. You will enjoy the afternoon with cascading waterfalls, restaurants, and open areas for strolling and relaxing.
- Discover the fascinating past of Los Cabos at the Los Cabos Museum of Natural History, located in Amelia Wilkes Square, a couple blocks from the Marina in the heart of Cabo San Lucas.
Laren J.December 2022
Beautiful and great staff
Really enjoyed our trip over the holidays. We had 7 people and plenty of room. Newer beautiful property. Quiet but also lots of activities is you want to join. Sister property at the marina accessible by bus.”
Zan L.October 2022
As always it's about location, location, location, which is incomparable! Add in the luxury accommodation and 5 star service and it's a formula for exclusive travel. ”
Michael and Meena B.October 2022
Very remote resort, but so beautiful and peaceful. The suites are spacious and well-appointed. The staff was friendly and accommodating. Would definitely return!”